Attachments

• Woodhaven1.jpg
    Woodhaven1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Woodhaven.jpg
    Woodhaven.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Chris66, That's quite a view from your deck.

This is why we chose this as our retirement home. There are a lot of homes with great views in this part of Missouri, but this house is walkable to downtown and parks, so that clinched it. It's quite a fitness exercise walking up the hill to our house, but we figure, once we're too old to take the hill -- well, we'll be quite happy just staying put and taking in the view :)

Nodak - Just, WOW!

Was going to take a shot of the desert sand, but we got some fall colors tonight!

6jVY9nx.jpg

More great pics. For whatever reason I never get tired of fall color pics, we even have a print over our fireplace. Attached below...

...along with these two I found online - not pics I took unfortunately. All from Saugatuck MI.

Attachments

• sailboat_08.jpg
    sailboat_08.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 16
  • fall_banner_03.jpg
    fall_banner_03.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 14
  • _autumn_at_the_ox-bow_.jpg
    _autumn_at_the_ox-bow_.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 13
Fall colors here in NW PA not that great this year. The maple reds went early. A so so fall here is still ten times better than a CA fall for tree color.

Attachments

• IMG_3361.jpg
    IMG_3361.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Some really nice photos here. Thanks! Fall colors are one of the things I DO miss about the mainland. Here in Paradise, changing colors are from the different flowering trees as they come into season. They have a beauty all their own, but not the vibrant colors of fall. Heh, heh, I recall wondering when "fall" (aka falling leaves season) in Hawaii came. After parking my car under a tree for a few days, I figured it out. Leaves fall ALL the time. Leaf blower are heard every day! YMMV

Last leaf at our house, will be gone tonight I am sure:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 8
Were finally starting to get some good color down here. If I had gotten up a couple of hours earlier, this picture would have looked a little nicer with the sunrise...it really brings the colors out.

Attachments

• Fall.jpg
    Fall.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
What, no one bragging of all that leaf raking fun:) Seriously, many beautiful pics that remind me of our house on a mountain in Ridgefield, CT, surrounded by huge trees. Really loved the fall, except for the raking.

Near Tarryall Creek, Colorado and South Park, Colorado

Attachments

• DSCF0516.JPG
    DSCF0516.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0541.JPG
    DSCF0541.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 8
Most of the leaves are down here in Connecticut but still pretty. My wife and granddaughter taking a walk today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415762334779.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415762334779.jpg
    911.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom