Fastest you've ever gone on a MOTORCYCLE

100+ on a bored out 305 Honda. I was so tense I was pulling hard on the handlebars and it set up a kind of shimmy of the front tire. That was enough for me!

132 on the back of a slightly modified Norton 750 driven by my room mate in college. I know this is the speed as we were on the Indiana toll road and we actually got the time stamps between toll booths. Probably needed the two of us to keep it down. I did get my Triumph 500 up to 100 but that was about it.

95 today on a Goldwing. Straight, flat stretch of hwy 40 from Steamboat Springs to Kremmling. I need to get my tires rebalanced...........

I rode the 450 miles from where I live to Paducah in 5.5 hours, which included a stop for gas and food. I ride a big BMW. There was no traffic at all. On cruise control at 110.

I rode the 450 miles from where I live to Paducah in 5.5 hours, which included a stop for gas and food. I ride a big BMW. There was no traffic at all. On cruise control at 110.

I rode from Little Rock to Paducah one day in September 1985, but it took me more than 5.5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom