Funny Picture Monday

wedding-breast%20-tacky%20weddings.jpg

"Harry, did you see that guy? He was totally ogling my chest! The nerve of some people!"

I wonder if the parents of the bride and groom will have pics sitting around the house of the 'blushing' bride...

I am really glad that the blonde bride standing in front of the white limo is clutching a glass in her right hand, instead of...:whistle:
You guys didn't see that part of the picture, now didya? Hmmm? HMMMM?

Inspired by [-]spouse's skepticism[/-] the response to Al's post, I did some additional research at Snopes.com.

Turns out that some brides feel a professional obligation to wear a revealing wedding dress. Getcher minds out of the gutter-- not that kind of profession. But there are photos at this link, and they're even sort of safe for work:
snopes.com: Beaded Wedding Dress

Al's photo appears to have been taken in Moscow. (Yes, there's a city behind [-]them[/-] her!) It's not clear whether it's a real wedding or a publicity stunt, but the accompanying sample e-mail is worth the read:
snopes.com: Wedding Dress of the Year

And it includes a photo of yet another marvel of cantilevered construction... probably with a Pro-Grip kicker.

I am really glad that the blonde bride standing in front of the white limo is clutching a glass in her right hand, instead of...:whistle:
You guys didn't see that part of the picture, now didya? Hmmm? HMMMM?

Hands? She has hands?:LOL:

1186854294112vg3.jpg

What the heck's going on here? Pretty happy looking guys.... odd image.

Whew, that was close, made it before the waters closed the path.:D

Recall seeing the video of that guy. Talk about run for your life. Eventually he made into another truck which was not locked.

Recall seeing the video of that guy. Talk about run for your life. Eventually he made into another truck which was not locked.

And then he ran over the videographer who didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom