Game that lets you think of a character...

Only 12 questions to get John Adams.
28 questions and 1 wrong guess to get Road Runner (cartoon).
48 questions and 3 wrong guesses, but it figured out Lazarus Long (Heinlein character).

Dave Brubeck after 38 questions and 2 worong guesses (Sully Sullenberger & Philip Glass). Cool game.

Stumped it with Wayne Pacelle, CEO of the Humane Society of the United States - the largest animal advocacy organization in the world.:cool:

It took 58 questions to come up with Hiram Maxim. My character was his son, Hiram Percy Maxim. Close enough.

Some of you can probably figure out why I chose Hiram Percy Maxim (hint: what's going on this weekend?).

It took 58 questions to come up with Hiram Maxim. My character was his son, Hiram Percy Maxim. Close enough.

Some of you can probably figure out why I chose Hiram Percy Maxim (hint: what's going on this weekend?).

I give up. What's going on this weekend?

Today is international gun silencer day.

It is fascinating to watch it work through a series of questions and get it right well before you expect it to. It got Sir Donald Bradman in 15. It got Brian Clough in 14 even though I said he was associated with Football as I know it will sometimes ask if a person is associated with Soccer. Obviously links "English" & "Football" with "Soccer" as opposed to American Football.

The Akinator is doing a lousy job of guessing "TromboneAl." It's currently asking "Have you ever fallen in love with your character?" I'll say "no."

Now it's asking "Can you feel your character?" which seems a little personal.

OK, now it got me:

Akinator.jpg

18 questions (including monkeys, dogs, & foxes) to guess some animal called "Rigby".

Then it asked whether it could be seen on Nickelodeon... and shortly after that wondered if it could spin and had a short temper.

24 questions to guess Taz, but over 8000 others have already taken it through the same Q&A.

:LOL:

I tried to freak it out with Flipper and Fred Flintstone, but it got the right answer under 20 questions.

Got Bambi in 15 questions:D

Got Bambi in 15 questions:D
Kewl!

I got Felix the Cat in 14 questions. :D

What tickles me so much is a pic is shown when an answer is given. DH was taking a turn on that site....I didn't know who/what he had in mind until a pic of Arnold Ziffel showed up. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom