goodbye Michael Jackson

ummm... he had a heart attack...but I think he's still alive...

...at this writing anyway....

Reportedly found not breathing in full cardiac arrest, not sounding too good, but current condition unknown.

Have you seen an actual death announcement? I saw cardiac arrest, revived via CPR, rushed to hospital, etc. as of 5 minutes ago.
Please provide a news link if so.

CNN says he is in a coma.

edited to add: they just reported that the LA Times and CBS have both reported that he is dead. They are trying to confirm.

Last edited:

Attachments

• jackson.jpg
    jackson.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2
Well, I for one was not privy to his personal life. However, I grew up with his music. He entertained me for years and for that I am thankful.

I will miss him.

Wow. A couple of pop culture icons within a few hours of each other.

Dude was really bizarre, but wow, what incredible talent. I can't help but wonder if all those weird transformations on his body over the years may have played a role.

I grew up dancing to his music. He was only about a week older than I am.
His innovations in dance and music video production left an indelible mark on the industry.

This is the Michael Jackson I'd like to remember, before all the craziness and bizarre behavior...anybody recognize the voice over artist?
YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller

Well, I for one was not privy to his personal life. However, I grew up with his music. He entertained me for years and for that I am thankful.

I will miss him.

me too:(

I will miss him.

I could not have said it better, thanks.

I kind of suspected he would not survive into old age...seemed so fragile. But I didn't think he'd go at 50, either.

Hope he left enough so his children are taken care of. I thought he had been gearing up for a big tour because he was out of money.

This is the song my daughter and her new husband had their first dance to. Such a beautiful song in this 1972 video.

So sweet. Thanks for sharing this with us.

This is depressing. He was only 50!! :eek: And Farrah dying on the same day. What a day, huh.

So many singers seem to die young. If you want to grow old, do NOT become a really, really popular and famous singer. Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Holly, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Karen Carpenter, John Lennon... for whatever reasons, so few of them live long enough to grow old.

Thank goodness a few have lived past 50 though. I'm thinking of James Taylor, for example, Paul McCartney, and Aretha Franklin.

He was quite an entertainer until he became a walking freak show. I have to admit I was through with him when he started with the plastic surgery bit. That was just too weird for me. Micheal Jackson seemed a troubled soul so the best I can say is may he rest in peace. I was always concerned about his children and what kind of life they had with him. My thoughts are more with them tonight.

Back
Top Bottom