Guys only: Stand up or sit down?

Man Card: Requirement to be accepted as a respectable member of the male community. Can and should be revoked by other respectable males for doing non-respectable-male things.

man-card.jpg

Okay, Susie, Wilma, Betty-Lou, Wendy and all the rest of you girls - your man cards have all been revoked. The only exceptions are Europeans because I'm not sure we ever actually passed out man cards in places where guys carry purses.

Geez, what's next, a discussion on manscaping?

There is some useful information for the ladies at this site:

Stand to Pee

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 160
Um, yeah...I think we already had the manscaping discussion a few years ago, wherein I learned alarming things from some of our younger, ahem, members. You'll have to search for it, I am too shy to put the link.
But it was something about a new man-region shaver is all I remember.

Last edited:
Um, yeah...I think we already had the manscaping discussion a few years ago, wherein I learned alarming things from some of our younger, ahem, members. You'll have to search for it, I am too shy to put the link.

If you don't get hair in your teeth, you ain't really makin' love...

Ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Card: Requirement to be accepted as a respectable member of the male community. Can and should be revoked by other respectable males for doing non-respectable-male things.

man-card.jpg

Okay, Susie, Wilma, Betty-Lou, Wendy and all the rest of you girls - your man cards have all been revoked. The only exceptions are Europeans because I'm not sure we ever actually passed out man cards in places where guys carry purses.

Geez, what's next, a discussion on manscaping?

Yep, this European never received the "man card". I guess we don't need cards to prove we are real men...:rolleyes:;)

Yes, the purse says it all.
Indeed.

But some need to see it in the rule book:
You mean the murse, right?;)
61. A man purse is still a purse.

And another rule that has tripped up many Europeans has to be:

67. No man shall wear a beret unless it’s for his military service

Perhaps we could send the question to the International Council on Manly Affairs?

EDIT: Stop the presses, I've found a possible answer at this version of the Man Laws: (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/open-chat/89255-man-laws.html)

112. All men must stand while urinating. The only exceptions to this are if you ill and can't stand or you have no legs. Anyone that violates this will be demoted to Man Bitch and your gender will be questioned.
I'm not sure about the source on this law though.

Having had numerous back, knee, and hip problems, I've always stood cause lots of times it's just too painful to sit down, plus it takes more time. We have a full-bath and a half-bath----the half-bath is mine and I've probably haven't used the wife's full-bath toilet more than a couple of times in 20 years. When I shower, I shave and do everything in the shower. This ended arguements from 30 years ago about who got the mirror all spotty, etc.

And what's up with the man capris over there?

OK, now how many have peed in the sink?

Well I clean the bathroom and it wasn't too long after I took over the job that I decided to sit. My aim is now dead on at point blank range and no splash all over the floor and baseboards either. It's amazing how much cleaner the restroom stays. And smells better longer too!

And you're welcome to try and take my man card from me! :bat:

No, but I've peed on a hotel room door (not my room) when my friend refused to open up. Classy I know!

Always stand. I don't always make an effort to put toilet seat down unless there are pregnant women involved. DW doesn't seem to complain even at night.

And what's up with the man capris over there?
Oh man, I hate to take this otherwise very important thread off-topic :whistle: but what *IS* up with the man-capris? Living in California, we get loads of Europeans visitors here in August. DW and I were just talking about the capris this past weekend. Women look SO good in capris, but guys.... I suppose the American tourist equivalent that Europeans find amusing is the baseball cap or the thick cargo shorts.

:whistle: I have turn the water on and go. It sucks when you gotta go and the person is taking for ever in the bathroom. Also stayed in a really cheap hotel once where I had a sink in the hotel room and the bathroom was 50 feet down the hall, guess which I chose to use in the middle of the night.

I can remember DW yelling at me one night when I got up, opened my closet door and took a leak. That's when I was known to have a beer on occassion. (heh)

I had a friend who swore his grandma could pee standing up. Not knowing the woman, I could only take his word for it. The rest of us are grateful for you putting the seat down!

One of my former w*rk friends claimed she could write her name in the snow. Her name had five letters.

If you don't get hair in your teeth, you ain't really makin' love...

Ha

OK, whatever.

Stayed in a sleazy hotel once. Sink in room, bathroom shared down the hall. No requirement for number two. Guess the rest.

I went out with a Dentist for awhile, but one night he had to pee and grabbed a glass from my sink and let 'er rip. Needless to say, that one was crossed off my list forever...ewwwww..ick.:nonono:

<insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here> huhuhuhuhuh :D

Slightly OT, but this thread reminds me of some high school hijinks I was involved with.

"European out a window" was a song written about me. No, not about defenestrating our friendly neighbors across the pond, but rather using an open window as a urinal. It was a higher up window, maybe neck level, ~5' off the ground. Gotta get the arc going. Like pole vaulting.

I guess it'd help to have a longish pole.

Me and the dogs; either the back yard (at night, when it's dark) or the woods (during the day, when it's light) :ROFLMAO: ...

Back
Top Bottom