How about them Cowboys?.....

Yep, I think Farvrevrevereve will have to be taken out on a stretcher...Considering the rebuilding Ted Thompson, their GM, had to do, I am amazed at their season...Even Favre was upset with the conservative way that the team was being rebuilt when they didnt land Randy Moss...interesting that Thompson only made one move in free agency for a nickle back this last year....but they did trade a 6th round pick to the Giants for their starting halfback, which has turned out quite well...

Yep, I think Farvrevrevereve will have to be taken out on a stretcher...Considering the rebuilding Ted Thompson, their GM, had to do, I am amazed at their season...Even Favre was upset with the conservative way that the team was being rebuilt when they didnt land Randy Moss...interesting that Thompson only made one move in free agency for a nickle back this last year....but they did trade a 6th round pick to the Giants for their starting halfback, which has turned out quite well...

Most free agents Thompson has picked up haven't done that great, but have added backup depth. Folks forget the Adrian Klemm and Marguand Manuel debacles. However, give him credit for cutting Ahmad Carroll (Mr. Penalty).

Two drafts ago, he got Jason Spitz, Darren Colledge, and Tony Moll. That worked out pretty well. A lot of those guys like Johhny Jolly and Colin Cole noone knew much about.

I found out a couple weeks ago that Ryan Grant had the fastest time at the NFL combine 3 years ago, a 4.37 or something. However, he was sitting behind Tiki Barber and Brandon Jacobs, so he wasn't going to get playing time anytime soon. A nice pickup from the Giants, I think we got the good end of the deal.........

Ya Im rooting for old man Favre. He seems genuine.

Same here. He's young at heart if nothing else. I watched him play in college, Southern Mississippi. He was good, but I had no idea he would become a great NFL qb. Funny thing, the Falcons drafted him but later traded him to Green Bay. Thank God they did.

Sure would like to see him win another super bowl before he retires.

Go Seahawks! Remember the crying Seattle did after the loss in the superbowl to the steelers? :rant: No crying this time....we were just beaten soundly! :bat: Go Pac...my new favorite team!! Someone HAS to beat the Pats....don't they??

Not this year.... PATS 19-0 barring an injury to Brady. If they manage to achieve this they should be considered the best ever.

As a PATS fan I wanted to see a rematch of last year's AFC championship game with the COLTS but maybe we can shut the Chargers up once and for all.

Go PATS.

However, give him credit for cutting Ahmad Carroll (Mr. Penalty).

I found out a couple weeks ago that Ryan Grant had the fastest time at the NFL combine 3 years ago, a 4.37 or something. However, he was sitting behind Tiki Barber and Brandon Jacobs, so he wasn't going to get playing time anytime soon. A nice pickup from the Giants, I think we got the good end of the deal.........

He. He. Carroll was a disaster as was most of that draft class....remember trading up in the 3rd round for the punter BJ Sander and keeping 2 punters on the roster...Mr. Grabby and Mr. Shanky, there...;)

He. He. Carroll was a disaster as was most of that draft class....remember trading up in the 3rd round for the punter BJ Sander and keeping 2 punters on the roster...Mr. Grabby and Mr. Shanky, there...;)

:D:D:D

I played cornerback in HS, and once I was guilty of a holding call, and sat out the rest of the game, and THEN I got screamed at by the coach! :eek:

Packers you probably forgot about already:

P.J. Pope
Ahmad Carroll
Adrien Klemm
Terrance Murphy
Marquand Manuel
BJ Sanders
Dave Rayner
Abdul Hodge
Ferguson (WR)

Back
Top Bottom