How cold is it?

Zoocat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
In Denver, with 7 degrees and minus 7 with wind chill, it's so cold that my assets are frozen. :eek: How about at your place?

We hit 12 this morning here in central north carolina, kinda feels like back in New Jersey.

High 76 low 70... God I love Hawaii in the winter.

Walt, I feel for ya! I spent 58 years in NY and that was more than enough.

Was running 20 below for a couple of days, but warmed up to 3 above. Wind has died down too. Wore a windbreaker over my sweater for my Target foray. Now if the days would get longer!

It's been in the thirties in North Texas and drizzlin' rain. Gosh, I hate this cold weather. All these post about below zero make me glad I am in Texas, but I have spent most of the day dreaming about a little get away to a warmer climate. I have spent a lot of time looking at locations in Mexico and the Caribbean and thinking how good it would feel to be back in my shorts and flip flops again.

Did I say I hate the cold weather.

Wish My Assets were Frozen!

In Denver, with 7 degrees and minus 7 with wind chill, it's so cold that my assets are frozen. :eek: How about at your place?
Congratulations...with this market, frozen assets sounds pretty good!

Low temps here in DC area are about the same as yours. Highs are upper 20s ambient.

We're having a very mild winter so far. Currently only 0C (32F) outside with a light rain.

1F yesterday morning
10F this morning

25 right now

Currently: -16 degrees Centigrade, 3.2 degrees Fahrenheit
Few days ago: -34 degrees Centigrade, -29.2 degrees Fahrenheit.

Luckily I was out of town.....and yes, I am plugging my car in!

Not sure, but I did a 5 mile run at lunch in shorts and a t-shirt and it was fine :D

Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 50F which is really cold for a daily high in Silicon Valley but it is still shorts and t-shirt weather. Just have to run a little faster :D

MB

Its so cold in Portland that the PETA protesters are wearing fur!

:)

It got down to -4F Friday & Saturday nights. The high Sat. was +5F with wind-chills in the -20's, Sun. +14F. Today it hit +32F. It's been nice and sunny, so it wasn't all that bad the past few days. It finally clouded up and started snowing a little about 4pm today. Thus far we've got about 1.5 inches of fluffy snow! :D

It was 10 when I left for w@#k this morning, it was about the same yesterday but very windy and the reason that fire in Lawrence MA was so hard to fight.

It's so cold that people are listening to Bernanke just for the hot air.

Back
Top Bottom