How did you come up with your Username here?

Retired Early with 2 Boys.

My sons were 16 months and 4 years old when I retired at age 50 in Feb 2000

I chose Dreamer, because I was dreaming about what my life would be like after I retired.

Because SOME day, I hope to retire, if the SUM adds up to support me in the lifestyle to which we've become accustomed

See my avatar. I have no imagination, so I just go with something familiar.

I joined when I was still ATTEMPTing to Retire Early. After I did it I never figured out how to change my id to RESuccess.

Avatar because I love being at my beach house!

When I first bought a computer I was setting up an email account and was prompted for an email address (for some reason I thought this had to be sort of anonymous). On my desk I had a souvenir hat from the Chilkoot trail in Alaska so I just went with that. When I opened this account I needed a user ID. That email account had been closed, but the word was still in mind so I went with it once again.

Pretty boring actually.

I believe that I confused the grasshopper with the ant, but I liked the kung foo, sitting at the masters knee theme. I was already retired (2006) when I showed up here.

My initials are RW, one of my good friends called me rdub and it stuck.

I wanted something that to Google might resemble a grain of sand on a beach.

Some of my friends and relatives call me ronstar. Back in the day before GPS, I used to give people directions(like Onstar). Still doing it for those that are gps challenged.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

My proposed pen name when I was a pretentious 20 year old soon-to-be-world-famous novelist. Now, 39 years later, with all pretension knocked out of me, I'm using it as my forum user name because it is highly unlikely anyone would recognize it. :)

My initials plus I live in Florida....hence RHLnFLA.

My first car was a Hudson Pacemaker.....now I just have the pacemaker.

RHLnFLA

Keeps me grounded by reminding me of a path not taken.

When I first got on the computer oh so many years ago.....I was a clogger (Southern tap dancer) but "clogger" was taken so I ended up dancer373 (my 2 favorite numbers 3, 7).

Live in DFW metroplex and previously drove an M5 BMW. Also used it on car forums.

Back
Top Bottom