How did you come up with your Username here?

When DW wants me to do some household chore she calls me MichaelB, so whenever I hear that I know it's time to lay low and stay out of sight. The forum is a good place to hide and look busy...

It was supposed to be "Pleepleus" which is the monkey from the show Drinking Made Easy. However I spelled it wrong when setting up the account on my phone, didn't realize it until later and couldn't figure out how to change it.

One of my favorite corvettes.

Also my favorite VW Bus.

330px-Be_Your_Own_Goddess_art_bus_%281967_VW_Kombi%29_IMG_0136.JPG

Least significant bit in california

Actually my name has initials "Lsb" too.

Great stories! I wondered on some of the names and now I know. User names are always fascinating. On message boards one is anonymous but it is nice to see some part of a person personality shine through

My 1994 Mustang is long gone, but it's just easier to remember this user name which I use for many sites.

When I joined the forum, I was much more focused on the "FI" than the "RE". Now I've achieved the FI and am very focused on RE soon. But I will not change the username as I like the rhyme and would probably forget the new one if I changed it.

To me, in this life, it's all about keeping your options open. Hence...

I dislike urine in my ski pants in the winter or running down my leg in the summer, hence it is wise to pb4uski.

I'm a (former) Oklahoman with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Please excuse me while I go straighten out the items that DH has disarranged so far today.

Are you referring to my wife? :dance::cool::LOL::LOL:

If your last name is Sabe, I've been wondering where the Lone Ranger retired. :)

Well, shoot. I just realized (and Google proves it) that the Lone Ranger is "Kemosabe" with an 'e', not an 'i'. And, having OCD, I couldn't let it stand without correcting it. Sorry, Kimo!

And now, off to put everything in the spice drawer back into alphabetical order. Must have a word with DH.

Last edited:
Well, shoot. I just realized (and Google proves it) that the Lone Ranger is "Kemosabe" with an 'e', not an 'i'. And, having OCD, I couldn't let it stand without correcting it. Sorry, Kimo!

No problem okdokie, when you come to Hawaii, look me up and we will have a drink (or two) with umbrellas in them....:greetings10:

And now, off to put everything in the spice drawer back into alphabetical order.

By the way, I have a similar problem with DH, I like to arrange the items in the refrigerator by size....

And now, off to put everything in the spice drawer back into alphabetical order.

I think REWahoo once pointed out that if you truly had this disorder, you would refer to it as CDO, not OCD.
The initials should be in alphabetical order. :LOL:

I am a Vanguard Diehard and started my first business in 1997. Hence, diehard1997.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

And now, off to put everything in the spice drawer back into alphabetical order. Must have a word with DH.

I had that affliction at one time but living with my DW has slowly weaned me. She simply wore the LCD out of me.

Mine came from my nickname at work. Our crew was performing some live fire training drills for aircraft firefighting. The large aircraft mock up that we used had a malfunction on the aircraft engine. I was up front on the nozzle and had accelerant spewed on me, which ignited and the safety crew had to put out the fire. No one hurt, and thank God for excellent firefighting protective gear! During our debriefing of the training evolution, the biggest most gregarious guy on our crew emphatically called me 'Johnny Fuego!', and the nickname has stuck every since. Pretty jazzy road name with my motorcycle riding buddies too!

Back
Top Bottom