how many bottles and tubes in the tub

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
just noticed that in the shower, my wife has over 20 different bottles of stuff surrounding me.... 20 bottles of stuff for that skinny body.... shampoos, lotions , conditioners , cleaners , its amazing... i need 1 bottle of shampoo......... just curious how many are in yours?

shampoo
conditioner
body wash
body oil
salt scrub exfolliant

So that is 5 once I toss the empties.

Oooooops forgot 1 bottle Shower Shine & 1 home made cleaner of rubbing alcohol & water!

So, that brings me to 7!

Good thing my bulldog shares my shampoo & conditioner!

Last edited:
Uh, four different shampoos, a bottle of mild facial cleanser, a bar of glycerin soap and one disposable razor. I read that it is good to alternate shampoos if you wash your hair daily.

Only one (shampoo) but I do live alone. When I was living with someone, it was a much different scene -- shampoos, conditioners, cleansers, oils, lotions, etc.

1 bottle shampoo
1 bottle conditioner
1 bar soap

1 bottle shampoo/conditioner combo (H&S)
1 bottle body wash (Softsoap shea butter *)
1 bar soap (Dial gold)

* If some of you (guys too) despise smelly perfumy body wash :sick: and like a simple moisturing product that goes a long way, this is an excellent brand.

... just curious how many are in yours?

Four, if you only mean the stuff in liquid or tube form in the shower/bathtub and not counting the ones stored in the cabinet. Don't ask what's what, it's all very mysterious.:)

Reminds me of the couple I know who may have saved their marriage when she moved her stuff out of the master bathroom into the closest guest bathroom. When I visited them, he was still puzzling over the vast amount of time she spends in there. I am curious also.

I live alone... 1 bottle. It's a $1 bottle of shampoo. Lasts a couple months.

Two...
  • 1 bottle of Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut shampoo (almost used up and placed upside down to get the last bit out)
  • 1 new bottle of Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut shampoo just like the old one but unopened
My soap is just a plain old fashioned bar of Ivory soap. It isn't in a bottle.

Last edited:
for me - 1 bar of Irish Spring, used for my hair also, so no shampoo.

my roommate - at least 15 misc bottles of goop, pad, scrubbers, etc.

1 bottle shampoo
1 bottle conditioner
1 bar soap

ditto

Shampoo & Conditioner: Pureology (expensive but lasts ages); soap is Dove.

I have a stash of small soap bars courtesy of Westin, Sheraton, Delta, and other hotel stays, which are used for handwashing.

Suave shampoo
Suave conditioner (I use this for shaving)
Dove soap
Razor

2Cor521

Should we include beer bottles in the calculation?

Yes..........:)

404132325_a547a518df.jpg

I have a dispenser for shampoo, conditioner and bubble bath to avoid the bottles but still manage to have couple. The facial cleanser is mine but hubby is responsible for the rest.

Two...
  • 1 bottle of Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut shampoo (almost used up and placed upside down to get the last bit out)
  • 1 new bottle of Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut shampoo just like the old one but unopened
My soap is just a plain old fashioned bar of Ivory soap. It isn't in a bottle.

I keep it simple, too. Mine is Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. I also turn it upside down when it's almost gone. And ditto on the Ivory.

DH has a bottle of Equate (WalMart brand) dandruff shampoo and a bar of Zest.

I keep it simple, too. Mine is Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. I also turn it upside down when it's almost gone. And ditto on the Ivory.

Wow, what a coincidence! Sounds like we think alike on this. :)

Five.

At my sister's house, I counted 27.

Five.

At my sister's house, I counted 27.

Well, but were they all in the shower? I have a bunch of other bottles in my guest bathroom but they aren't in the tub/shower. They are under the sink or on/in my medicine cabinet, and so on, in the guest bathroom. I don't really use those bottles so probably ought to toss them. I shower in the master bath and the bottles in that shower are the only bottles I was counting.

Back
Top Bottom