How many titles of Beatles songs can you find?

To the right of the Yellow Submarine, which DFW_M5 noted, is a guy looking like he's drowning. I'm guessing that's "Help!"

Underneath "Yellow Submarine" and "Help!" is a guy yelling into a megaphone at a girl. Could this represent "We Can Work It Out"?

"Try to see it my way
Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on" ?

And directly to the left of "She's Leaving Home" is "Here, There and Everywhere" - on the signpost.
Then directly to the left of that is the roadsign for "Penny Lane", complete with a reference to the Paul is dead theory leaning up against it.

Just a little to the left of and above "I Am The Walrus" (noted by Vicente) are two guys waving at each other - "Hello Goodbye".

My friend just told me that I missed one at the beginnining. A little underneath and to the right of the "Glass Onion" and directly underneath "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window" is "Doctor Robert".

Please mods, do something to help me. Block me or something, or at least call a doctor.

Please mods, do something to help me. Block me or something, or at least call a doctor.

Dr. Meadbh to the rescue! So....what are the symptoms? Where does it hurt? Do you really want to be relieved, or are you just having too much fun?

Dr. Meadbh to the rescue! So....what are the symptoms? Where does it hurt? Do you really want to be relieved, or are you just having too much fun?
Quickening of the pulse, increased focus and attention. a sense of being on a mission, and enjoyment.

Oh, you're right, there's nothing wrong. Just hope I wasn't annoying anyone else.

Thanks Doc!

But hey - I'm always up for an examination.

Or "Mother Nature's Son"--if she is the boy's mother and loves to be outside with Nature--but this is pushing it a wee bit.
Now you're getting good!

Perhaps it is pushing it a bit though - kind of like the fans who bought into the whole Paul is dead thing and started seeing things that probably weren't there.

On the other hand........

Let it Be

From the To Let Bee - or bee with a 'for rent' sign. Pretty clever.

Day Tripper: the figure in the lower right corner with the bundle on a stick
Birthday: the gift and the picnic with the birthday cake and candles just above
All together now: the two guys just to the left with limbs tangled
We can work it out: several guys on the left, especially the sweaty one
Sergeant Pepper's lonely hearts club band: the lonely looking guy with little hearts on his jeans who sits and plays the guitar with a few coins in his case
Keep your hands off my baby: the two women with babies and a stroller (why does the kid have a bag of $?)
Ticket to ride: the booth marked Entrance
Drive my car: the yellow car (VW Beetle?) on the long & winding road at the top

Keep your hands off my baby: the two women with babies and a stroller (why does the kid have a bag of $?)
"You Never Give Me Your Money"? - though I'm not sure about that one. (My friend suggested it.)

My friend also suggested that the kid in the stroller could be Bungalow Bill, from the lyric, "In case of accidents he always took his mom".

Sergeant Pepper's lonely hearts club band: the lonely looking guy with little hearts on his jeans who sits and plays the guitar with a few coins in his case
If you look closely, I don't think they are hearts on his jeans, but his guitar is dripping at the end - "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".

The guy sitting down and stretching and yawning at the bottom center (next to the "Not Dead" guy) - "I'm So Tired" from the White Album.

Back
Top Bottom