How many titles of Beatles songs can you find?

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Interesting, I believe I have found 38 of them, but do not have the official answer key.

Attachments

• beatlessongs.jpg
    beatlessongs.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 76
How about we list them, giving only one song at a time? (No giving 2 or 5 or 10 answers in one post and ruining the fun for others.) Once someone else has given an answer, you can come back and make another. See if we can begin with the upper left and try to move across to the left, top to bottom.

I'll start (upper left): "Glass Onion" (hanging above the sidewalk).

"She Came In Through The Bathroom Window" (just to the right of the Glass Onion).

"Blackbird" - in between "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window" and "Here Comes The Sun".

"Lovely Rita", beside the ladder.
I find the graphic a bit blurry.

Arebelspy, thanks for posting the answers.

At the top of page, "Norwegian Wood" (flag of Norway in a forest)

Far right corner is "Fool On The Hill"

Queen coming down slide is "Her Majesty"

I'm trying to slowly keep going round in a clockwise direction from where we started, so I'll continue (hope I'm not missing any). Just to the right of the "Long And Winding Road" - "Helter Skelter".

.....and just to the right of "Helter Skelter" at the very top right-hand corner of the picture "The Fool On The Hill".

Somebody please stop me. My OCD-ness is taking over.

Octopus Garden from Abbey Road Album

I'm trying hard not to miss stuff as I go round the picture. For instance, underneath "The Fool On The Hill" at the very top right-hand corner is a couple walking underneath a "Pick Your Own" sign. That must be a reference to something, but I can't figure out what.

Arebelspy, thanks for posting the answers.

At the top of page, "Norwegian Wood" (flag of Norway in a forest)

Far right corner is "Fool On The Hill"

Queen coming down slide is "Her Majesty"
I KNEW that flag had to mean something. Thanks David!

OK, I'm stopping now. I'm walking away from this. I have other things to do.

I am NOT coming back to this thread. I swear I'm not.

Major Tom:

In case you do come back, I believe the couple walking near the "Pick Your Own" sign is "Strawberry Fields Forever"

Back
Top Bottom