I delete

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
all my best posts.

I never watched my mouth in my life, but here I am censoring myself on an internet board. I guess I just want to be loved.

But, Oh, it hurts to pass up so many ops!

Ha

You delete all of your best posts before we ever had a chance to see them? That explains a lot. :)

wab said:
You delete all of your best posts before we ever had a chance to see them?    That explains a lot.  :)
Hunh, I thought he was saying that he was deleting your best posts...

wab said:
You delete all of your best posts before we ever had a chance to see them?    That explains a lot.  :)

I dropped my left, and you didn't disappoint. :)

Ha

Nords,
My son was looking over my shoulder and asked if your avatar was a pizza! :eek:
Either he needs glasses or he's hinting at what's for dinner.
BTW- He's three and LOOOVES pizza.

OK sorry for the hijack. Back to deleting worthless posts or whatever you guys were talking about. ;)

Arif said:
My son was looking over my shoulder and asked if your avatar was a pizza! :eek:
Either he needs glasses or he's hinting at what's for dinner.
Clearly you're suffering from a deficiency of longboarders over there.

Lemme know if there's any suitable locations for me to come by and attempt to rectify the situation...

I figured out awhile back what nords avatar was, but what is up with Laurence's? Some mean dude with french fry hair telling us that we are liquified? :eek:

It's Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Baby! Ya better REKANIZE! :LOL:

look up Adult Swim, Cartoon Network. Watch a show, get hooked for life. Master Shake and Meatwad represent, too!

You go back and delete them after they've already been published or you type them out and decide not to post?

Here you go Nords. Surfing in Panama. Nothing over 5 ft I think. I talked with one of the guys as he was heading for the beach and he said he came all the way from Hawaii :-\
img_392738_0_5793e9e4cadf31939c90f09966c20a8c.jpg

shiny said:
You go back and delete them after they've already been published or you type them out and decide not to post?

The second. Periodically I succumb to flat out curmudgeonhood, and in this target rich environment it is sometimes hard to resist laying out a few bon mots. However, I made a pact with myself that I would try to be more considerate, so I use the internet and specifically this board as kind of a self improvement laboratory.

Hard as it may be to believe, I have made some small progress.

Ha

HaHa said:

And it is greatly appreciated by your thin-skinned board buddies! :D

HaHa said:
The second. Periodically I succumb to flat out curmudgeonhood, and in this target rich environment it is sometimes hard to resist laying out a few bon mots. However, I made a pact with myself that I would try to be more considerate, so I use the internet and specifically this board as kind of a self improvement laboratory.

Ha

Bring it on! I like different points of view.

Gee Haha, I do the same thing on a daily basis. I thought I was the only one.

You'll rarely regret deleting the post before you submit it, but many times you regret ones you posted. It's too bad we don't also get a preview button before we open our mouths.

Arif said:
Here you go Nords. Surfing in Panama. Nothing over 5 ft I think. I talked with one of the guys as he was heading for the beach and he said he came all the way from Hawaii  :-\
Oh, we can work with that. I think he was just happy to get away from the crowds...

If you can believe it, I delete half of what I almost post. And I've gone back and deleted at least 500-600 old posts.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
And I've gone back and deleted at least 500-600 old posts.

Very clever.   Are you running for office or something?   That's the same thing I would do if I wanted to look much smarter than all my old posts made me look.  ;)

In your case, I think it'd take more than 5 or 6 hundred.

Probably more work than its worth, we've already got your number.

Actually in my case it was mostly stuff with what I thought was too much personally identifying information, like my name, where I lived, when and where my kid was born, where I used to work.

Fortunately, even when i'm being intentionally circumspect, theres always some dickhead willing to help me out by providing the specific information in a reply.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Fortunately, even when i'm being intentionally circumspect, theres always some dickhead willing to help me out by providing the specific information in a reply.

Ooops, you forgot to erase everybody's memory....

Whenever I see you being intentionally circumspect, I figure it must be for one of two reasons:

1) Most likely: you figured out that revealing private information on a public forum was boneheaded.

2) Slightly less likely: you're trying to hide facts that would show how wrong you are.

So, I refer to your sig:

If there is any doubt as to wording or intent in what I have written, presume the most unlikely explanation.

I'm going to go with

3) You know what i'm being circumspect about, you know the right answer, and figure that might make me uncomfortable, and that sounds like fun to you. Or you think theres something that will deflate what i'm trying to say, and you think thats fun too.

Usually when i'm being circumspect, its because i'm trying to protect someone. Usually thats me. Sometimes its my kid. Sometimes its a friend.

Act accordingly.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Actually in my case it was mostly stuff with what I thought was too much personally identifying information, like my name, where I lived, when and where my kid was born, where I used to work.
Most of the time I'm unable to detect that anyone here bothers to read old posts.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
De nada!

Back
Top Bottom