I need transmorgrification help

Get this on your chest.  Do not wear a shirt or keep shirt unbuttoned entire time you are there.  Tell all you meet that tats are your life.

img_374205_0_d29068b5a2ed976be4a192cb156f4043.gif

They will remember you.  Also if asked, make up your own translation for the situation.  That should just about do it.

Tats are pretty common now so that wouldn't be much of a transformation. I would think the way you dress and act would have the biggest impact, especially if it's opposit of the neighborhood.

OldAgePensioner said:
In SF, trying to be different could be difficult.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Hummm even wearing a tinfoil hat wouldn't look out of place. This could be a difficult task.

Have fun in Mountain View (potentially with your new tat  :D).  There's an awesome chinese restaurant, Cafe Yulong on Dana (off of Castro).  

I jumped three feet just looking at that picture. I could almost feel the cold nose!

setab

setab said:
I jumped three feet just looking at that picture.  I could almost feel the cold nose!

setab

That pic gives new meaning to "hound dog" :D

Bald. Clean Shaven. All in white. Orange clogs. Multicolor fuzzy socks. Big gold earring in one ear.

Mr. Clean with a twist.

Kind of a gay twist, but a twist.

Go ahead and look chinese. Just tell everyone you're Korean or Thai or something. Nobody will know the difference. Except Koreans and Chinese people. But you will offend them anyway.

OAP, remember the thread on men in skirts, kilts, and other un-bifurcated garments?  http://early-retirement.org/forums/index.php?topic=4442.0
But in SF, there might be nothing outstanding with skirted men.  Besides a skirt, what about adding "flowers in your hair", well maybe behind your ears with your short hair? Sorry, no better ideas.

And I just bought crocs a couple of months ago.  I like them; they're comfy with or without socks, but I just wear them around the house.  Mine are dark blue.

I've enjoyed your posts on getting rid of stuff and getting ready for your journeys.  Good luck and good health to you!

justin said:
Go ahead and look chinese. Just tell everyone you're Korean or Thai or something. Nobody will know the difference. Except Koreans and Chinese people. But you will offend them anyway.

You're in rare, unflagged sarcasm mode today! :)

I'm fairly offended that its the "ugly shoe of TH" :mad:

My shoes are very nice.

See Mario Batali for orange clogs...

Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
You're in rare, unflagged sarcasm mode today! :)

I was being serious. The far east look is far out!

I got one of those ream jobs from my dog this morning (fortunately I was dressed).  She had just come back from tunneling after a gopher, so I have a nice brown smudge to explain. ::)
How about an Aryan Brotherhood look.  Fresh out of Joliet.  Yeah, that'd go over...

I love checking in to see how these threads spin off into different directions.

Let's see, so far we had:

Butt sniffing dogs
Gay clowns
Arayan brothers
Chinese restaurants
Asian morphing

Did I miss anything?

Back
Top Bottom