Indicators of Wealth?

The thread is kind of slipping off the tracks. Maybe someone should start a hunting thread if there is that much interest?

1.jpg

My backyard.

The thread is kind of slipping off the tracks. Maybe someone should start a hunting thread if there is that much interest?
I would but that thread would inevitably drift into a discussion about the best guns for deer hunting. (most hunters have several opinions on that topic) Then the thread would be "shot" down. :)

Last edited:
Me thinks I'll get me a wagyu roast for New Years - :)

I've been trying to get her to eat out of my hand for about two months now. No luck so far.
womens-fever-reindeer-costume.jpg

Maybe you are using the wrong bait. Try using a bunch of US Gov professionally printed pictures of Ben Franklin measuring 2.61 inches wide and 6.14 inches long. Can get expensive but it usually works.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion but, if you saw me, you'd probably suggest using real Benjamins--not photos. However, you did bring the thread back to its original theme. You know, money, good-looking deers and an unattractive old man all in close proximity as being a sign of wealth.

Maybe you are using the wrong bait. Try using a bunch of US Gov professionally printed pictures of Ben Franklin measuring 2.61 inches wide and 6.14 inches long. Can get expensive but it usually works.

Subtly stapled to my forehead...

Back
Top Bottom