Is the word "J O B" a bad word?

cube_rat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Why so many posts with the j*b spelled with an asterik --j*b. I read at least a dozen posts with j*b instead of j*b. Is there a naughty word filter software program on the server? :confused: :confused:

cube_rat said:
Why so many posts with the j*b spelled with an asterik --j*b. I read at least a dozen posts with j*b instead of j*b. Is there a naughty word filter software program on the server? :confused: :confused:

Careful cube-rat. You're starting to sound like a nut-j*b. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(If **** isn't an acceptable word here, why should j*b be acceptable?) ;)

...Yes, there is a word filter and Dory decided was persuaded job was a dirty word.

The only one worse than j*b is w*rk, followed by c*reer, b*siness and *mployment.

They all give my heartburn. :-X

SteveR said:
The only one worse than j*b is w*rk, followed by c*reer, b*siness and *mployment. 

They all give my heartburn.    :-X

Even worse than that is the phrase "my boss."

Why did you do that?  Because my boss told me to do it.

Let's do lunch at noon.  I can't because my boss said I can't take a lunch until 12:30.

Call me.  I can't because my boss won't let me make personal phone calls.

You want to go fishing next week?  No, my boss won't let me take my vacation until July.

Now that's heartburn that never goes away.  And people can live like that for 30 years:confused:

retire@40 said:
SteveR said:

They all give my heartburn.    :-X

Even worse than that is the phrase "my boss."

Why did you do that?  Because my boss told me to do it.

Let's do lunch at noon.  I can't because my boss said I can't take a lunch until 12:30.

Call me.  I can't because my boss won't let me make personal phone calls.

You want to go fishing next week?  No, my boss won't let me take my vacation until July.

Now that's heartburn that never goes away.  And people can live like that for 30 years:confused:

Eck, you're right. :p

j*b is definitely a bad word, but b*oke and no m*ney are worse.

Back
Top Bottom