Keyboard

I felt like my Logitech keyboards and mouses never lasted that long at work. I've had a Saitek keyboard at home for years still working fine for typing but with worn off letters on some keys, but I ordered a Corsair keyboard from Best Buy that I haven't even tested yet.

Do you know about "goop for cleaning keyboards"? Go to Amazon and search for that; it's a gel-like substance that grabs the gnarly stuff. Great on car dashboards and air vents, and any kind of switch that gets those tiny crud particles embedded.

Do you know about "goop for cleaning keyboards"? Go to Amazon and search for that; it's a gel-like substance that grabs the gnarly stuff. Great on car dashboards and air vents, and any kind of switch that gets those tiny crud particles embedded.

Great find. I went to Amazon and ordered some.

Thanks for sharing...

The closest one I can find to what I want is still the Logitech Master Series MX KEYS S. It would be nice to get my hands on one to get to see what it feels like, but we live in a very rural area. The closest one I can find in stock is about a 100 miles away. I have had great success with Logitech over the years. I'll order it off Amazon, if I don't like it I can return it, but I doubt I will send it back...

I'm sure both you and your wife will be satisfied. For me, the quality of Logitech's keyboards far surpasses Keychron. I got Keychron (K8) mostly because Logitech doesn't have a portable tenkey-less offering. Plus I needed 2 keebs and Keychron costs less than other switchable bluetooth TKL keebs.

Just a quick follow up. I went with Logitech MX Keys Combo and couldn't be happier. This was a good balance of form and function. The only thing I feel I gave up was the mechanical keyboard. This KB is a beast even though it uses membrane keys i love it. It's solid and is a great kb

Just a quick follow up. I went with Logitech MX Keys Combo and couldn't be happier. This was a good balance of form and function. The only thing I feel I gave up was the mechanical keyboard. This KB is a beast even though it uses membrane keys i love it. It's solid and is a great kb

Glad you found a keyboard you love. I appreciate the follow up report.

Back
Top Bottom