Leather cleaner and conditioner...........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
What can I use? I bought a blowout leather couch and loveseat a year ago, but it has the soft buttery leather that scratches very easily.

Is there something I can use to protect it? I guess it's a high quality leather because the tag on the bottom has an Italian flag on it.............:D

What can I use? I bought a blowout leather couch and loveseat a year ago, but it has the soft buttery leather that scratches very easily.

Is there something I can use to protect it? I guess it's a high quality leather because the tag on the bottom has an Italian flag on it.............:D

I don't use anything on my leather furniture. Seems to hold up well without doing anything to it. Don't know what to tell you about the scratches. Lexol makes some good products which might lighten them up.

Read under the Italian Flag it might say made in China.

i went to an Ethan Allen furniture store to get my conditioner/cleaner kit because it was reccommended to me...although i suspect you can snag some off ebay? It cost $20 at the time, and has lasted me 4 yrs

My soft, supple leather has remained beautiful through 5 years of wear and tear, and toddlers.

It has a cleaner which you wipe on then off with a sponge then paper towels. Then you condition with a special cloth and the conditioner...air dry...and youre done. Takes me maybe 20 mins to get both couches really good.

I have two beautiful dark navy Italian leather sofas. When I purchased them I was also given the "special leather care package" to maintain the leather -- when it ran out, I went back to the store to buy another. $35.00!!??

Discovered ArmorAll Leather Care Gel in the automotive section at Wal-Mart. Cost: $5.87 for 18 ozs. Works like a charm -- and even has a blocking agent that helps protect against spills and stains. (BTW, I do use it on my car's seats also.) Highly recommend it.

Look for Meguiars leather care products at the automotive parts store. They make cleaners, conditioners and protectants. That's what we use on the car seats.

Back
Top Bottom