Let's Pick on the Men Today!

MRGALT2U said:
I think I speak for the majority flipstress.................you were
correct, i.e. way too much information :)

JG

I humbly disagree. It was detail description of a social conflict. I rarely have issues discussing in graphic details the day to day concerns. In fact, for this public forum, I had to look up the PC version #1 since I forgot which is #1 and which is #2. I would naturally have preferred to use "normal" terms.

But to each, his/her own. :)

flipstress, thanks for the explanation. You have a great one. Mine will be soggy.

We keep the lid down at all times, except when in use. We have 5 cats and this is part of the reason. I have also read that germs spread a distance after flushing the toilet, so I want the lid down before the toilet is flushed!

Dreamer

That's true, germs are sprayed in the air during the flushing phase, I wish they had covers on public toilets. We keep the lid down because of the dog, I prefer him not to drink from the toilet for a number of reasons LOL.

Outtahere said:
Gosh I think putting the toilet seat down is a small price to pay for so much enjoyment :)

Do I ever agree with this  :)

Ha

I debated whether to post this on the Fantasy Bathroom thread or here. We have a cool faucet in our bathroom with a head that can be turned so it is easy to drink out of the faucet. Here is the faucet in normal mode:

img_333697_0_d645c2159d40956b5b71a892a7dd1c27.jpg

My problem is that Greg likes to drink out of the faucet a lot and then forgets to put it back in the normal faucet position. I don't notice and turn on the faucet full blast, and get sprayed in the face:

img_333697_1_9e01b358d3cab61ed3b9fac9f0c70868.jpg

Can you help :confused:

Martha said:
I debated whether to post this on the Fantasy Bathroom thread or here. We have a cool faucet in our bathroom with a head that can be turned so it is easy to drink out of the faucet. Here is the faucet in normal mode:
My problem is that Greg likes to drink out of the faucet a lot and then forgets to put it back in the normal faucet position. I don't notice and turn on the faucet full blast, and get sprayed in the face:

Can you help :confused:

I suggest if he continues to do this then , no game privileges, no internet access and he can cook your supper but can't have any for 2 weeks. :bat:

I wish I had your water pressure.  :)

Ha

Dang! Just one more thing that she doesn't want to see or use when it's up. :rant:

--Greg

Greg, rein it in, Baby. No one wants to see The Early Retirement Forum's favorite couple go kerplunck.

Ha

HaHa said:
Greg, rein it in, Baby. No one wants to see The Early Retirement Forum's favorite couple go kerplunck.

Ha

Ha: Don't worry, be happy. Our marriage is like a toilet seat: Sometimes it's up, and sometimes it's down. But the hinge is solid. We only worry about the kerplunks from others. :eek:

--Greg

Martha said:
My problem is that Greg likes to drink out of the faucet a lot and then forgets to put it back in the normal faucet position. I don't notice and turn on the faucet full blast, and get sprayed in the face.
Cool, Greg, and my spouse's birthday is coming up soon!

((^+^)) SG said:
But men always have to use their hand to lift it. Why not assume it is always up instead of always down? :confused: :D

You use your hand? Hmmm...I'm doing it wrong then. ;)

Well,
if you were pinocchio, you could use your extended nose,
or
if you were john holmes (rip), you could use ....... never mind. :D

I intended to let this one go by as the topic seems a bit
trailer-parky (apologies to mobile home owners). However,
FYI I almost never touch a toilet seat, at home or away. I flip
them up or down with one toe. BTW, if you are dining out
and fall over while attempting this.......let someone else drive home. :)

JG

MRGALT2U said:
I almost never touch a toilet seat, at home or away.  I flip
them up or down with one toe.  JG
 Do you make any kind of special noise when you do this?   :)

Back
Top Bottom