Mary Ann or Ginger?

Didn't she somehow get involved with Gilligan (Bob Denver) in a pot arrest a few years ago?

Anyone notice how fast HFWR snatched up that pic of MaryAnn for his avitar? It is a classic - she still looks stoned!

Was I the only one who fantasized about both Mary Ann and Ginger? >:D

The real question: Jeannie or Samantha?

"That's right, officer. Someone must've left that in my car. I don't know where it came from..."

"By the way, those donuts look really good..."

"That's right, officer. Someone must've left that in my car. I don't know where it came from..."

"By the way, those donuts look really good..."

Nah, she picked up some hitchhikers and they started smoking something so she let them out. That dope aint mine, man!!!

Rembember now - she comes from the land where spare radio parts can be made from palm trees and cocunuts - anything is possible man!

For fair comparison purposes. No word on whether she's holding or not.

Attachments

• tina louse.jpg
    tina louse.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 11
always amazed me how they can build a nuclear reactor out of coconuts but cant build a boat to get off the island.....

hmmmmm i thought mrs howell was a lil hot. ha ha ha i ofton wondered why they called her mrs howl. lol

from the article...
Wells' lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells' testified that he'd left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it. Swafford also said several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells had very little to drink at the party and was not intoxicated when she left. He said she was swerving on the road because she was trying to find the heater controls in her new car.

damn, i went to catholic school for 12 years (no, sister, i wasn't smoking, i was just doing a thermal exchange experiment to show the physics class...) :angel: and thought i was the queen of creative excuses.

i bow before a true BS weaver.

oh, I thought this was a poll ... never mind.

Yep the smell was from hitchhikers and the stash was from a friend.

Bet the next thing is an assertion that she wasnt even there, man!

Someone remind me again why they bought 9 suitcases of clothes with them for a 3 hour tour? And why Ginger brought a bunch of tight ankle length dresses on a boat?

Oh, and while you're at it, how all those dresses and Thurstons suits got dry cleaned and pressed?

Back
Top Bottom