Meet-N-Eat Cincy

steiny

Dryer sheet aficionado
Anyone want to get lunch and hang out ?

I'm off wo#k next week and would love to meet and hang out with likeminded folks.

Let me know if interested.

I'm in the north/west side of town.

A few years ago there were some meet and eat gatherings of ER folks. The pandemic stopped a lot of that. I’m nowhere near Cincy but maybe if there is interest in starting up that kind of thing we could set up an ER meetup forum thread.

What do the moderators think?

A few years ago there were some meet and eat gatherings of ER folks. The pandemic stopped a lot of that. I’m nowhere near Cincy but maybe if there is interest in starting up that kind of thing we could set up an ER meetup forum thread.

What do the moderators think?

No problem as far as I am aware. We have had a number of meetups threads in the past, including an annual Houston meetup thread which I participated in a couple of times.

To set up a whole forum dedicated just for meetups threads maybe not worth it and we’ll need to discuss that.

You could set up social groups, for example one for Cincinnati, where meetups could be arranged along with other Cincinnati topics. Anyone can set up a new social group I believe.

https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/groups/

Back
Top Bottom