My Old Tired Eyes ...

Maybe it's a Linux thing (I don't think so), but in many programs (and all browsers I think) I can zoom in/out by just holding the Control Key and scrolling my mouse wheel.

Doesn't this work for other's? So fast and easy to change on the fly, no going to the menu.

-ERD50

I prefer a menu versus using keys. Maybe because I did not use Word Perfect but started with Word so am used to a menu. I was never able to memorize all the combinations of function keys plus a keyboard letter to do such and such. But I must sometimes accidentally hit the Control Key and scroll or something because the screen size starts increasing up to 250% or so and I have no idea what I did to cause this. Very annoying. (Just tried Control Key and scroll but it did nothing.)

Last edited:
I got the new, larger Kindle Oasis on Christmas. It is substantially better to read on than my Kindle Paperwhite. Brighter and larger.

Recommended.

I'm sure you'll love that, Al.
I've been using the Kindle Voyage (similar specs to the Oasis) for three years and I can't imagine using anything else. I use it every day. Your Oasis has a little larger screen and better battery life, but is otherwise a lot like the Voyage.

Back
Top Bottom