NFL: 2015 Season

I think he has some talent and could become a good QB but he has a lot of growing up to do.

Another embarrassment for Texas. When he was playing at Texas A&M the local TV newscasters called him "Johnny Football' but many others in Texas called him "Johnny the Jerk". Seems the latter is more accurate at this point. Maybe he'll mature (and not just get older) as a man and football player in a few more years.

Yeah, it's worked so well for Michael Vick and RGIII.

To be clear.. I don't want him... I just was stating that he has potential if he grows up some.

FWIW, I'd probably take a chance on him over Jay Cutler. :D

Good luck with that my friend. :dance:

Hate to contradict you, but John Harbaugh won on last night's play, and his brother lost on a last play flubbed punt. It really sucks when you are both a Browns fan and a Michigan fan and are on the losing end in both cases

Point taken, but I meant at the NFL level. The Cleveland Browns are a special kind of snake-bit.

Manziel is like the Justin Bieber of football. Talent potential but too immature to use that potential. Manziel gets demoted for partying then lying about that to the team :LOL:.

There's only 3 teams that would've drafted Manziel with a high pick. Cleveland, Oakland and Dallas. That kind of thinking is what has kept those teams floundering for a very long time.

But at least Oakland might have a keeper in Derek Carr. The Browns.... Tim Couch, Brandon Weeden, Manziel, need I go on?

But at least Oakland might have a keeper in Derek Carr. The Browns.... Tim Couch, Brandon Weeden, Manziel, need I go on?

Yes, its fun......how about Brady Quinn?

Quinn, Manziel, Weedon and Couch are the only 4 QBs that Cleveland has taken in the first round in the last 40 yrs. They missed every time.

Hes not a QB but lets throw Trent Richardson in there. The #3 pick overall and another complete bust.

Yeah, it's worked so well for Michael Vick and RGIII.

Vick did learn later in his career. He has been able to keep backup jobs for the past several years despite questionable ability. He knows to keep his mouth shut and be straight as backup pay is better than anything out there in the real world.
Just shut your mouth and be a good teammate is all it takes in some places. Hell ClipBoard Jesus has swindled $20 million from teams the past 10 years doing nothing and even less when he plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manziel is like the Justin Bieber of football. Talent potential but too immature to use that potential. Manziel gets demoted for partying then lying about that to the team :LOL:.

Well, Manziel isn't THAT bad...

Yeah... I dream that little nitwit (Beiber) would take a swing at me without his security around.

Yeah... I dream that little nitwit (Beiber) would take a swing at me without his security around.

He may be stupid, but I doubt he is that dumb. Meathead is always a step away I betcha! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been a wild year, as far as injuries and performance go. I was looking at my fantasy football team and realized I only have two starters on my team from the beginning of the season. I've personally only lost Marshawn Lynch to injury, but I've only got Chris Ivory and AJ Green starting anymore, while I've ended up benching or dropping such supposed stars as Randall Cobb, Jimmy Graham (dropped before injury), Demaryius Thomas, and Jeremy Hill. I've been winning with has-beens and never-beens like Gio Bernard, Amari Cooper, Matthew Stafford, and Zach Miller.

I don't remember a year with quite so much injury and underperformance by major stars. Am I just suffering recency bias, or is it truly unusual this year?

Packers vs Lions. What a finish!

Hail Mary.

My thoughts exactly. No time left (I mean zero seconds) and because of a "questionable face mask penalty", Rodgers get's one more chance. Although I think they were robbed of a pass interference call the play before. What a pass (60+ yds) and what a catch. That may become the new video to define a Hail Mary pass.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. No time left (I mean zero seconds) and because of a "questionable face mask penalty", Rodgers get's one more chance. Although I think they were robbed of a pass interference call the play before. What a pass (60+ yds) and what a catch. That may become the new video to define a Hail Mary pass.

+2 on both counts. In live action, the penalty looked like a face mask but in slow motion, the call was questionable as there was just the slightest touching of the facemask. The play before I think too should have been a pass interference. Even if they are both looking at the ball, the defender shouldn't be able to just run into the receiver like he did.

The execution of the Hail Mary seemed almost like the only two players ready were QB Rodgers and TE Rodgers every else seemed to be standing around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom