NFL: 2015 Season

Also I'm a little disappointed with the way Rodgers and Green Bay performed. I know that Denver's has an excellent defense but Green Bay has one of the best QBs in the league.
I did not see the whole game, but while I was watching the pocket kept collapsing around Rodgers. Not even a great like Rodgers can do his part with D on him in seconds. One of the most lopsided defensive battles I've seen in a long time, startling!

..snip..

I'm glad that I didn't just watch the world series and record the football game for later viewing that night as Joe Buck went ahead and announced the football outcome during the baseball game. :(

If Joe Buck says anything just ignore him. What a freaking id10t he is.

I was hoping Fox would pull him, but that didn't happen. There was a couple broadcasts in ALDS(?) that a independent did.

In case people are still wondering about the worst division in the NFL....

Colts, Texans tied for first place in the AFC South, at 3-5 | ProFootballTalk

The excuse for the Texans is that they don't have a franchise QB but what is the Colts' excuse:confused:?

Those 3-5 records are very deceptive.... Both teams have beat some very solid teams. Combined record of the teams Texans and Colts have beaten is 12-31. :) My guess is Indy still has inside track to win division. Texans defense has not been the slightest bit competitive versus any team that has an offensive above powder puff league level all year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone emailed me this video of how NFL footballs are made.

Since 1941 every NFL game ball has been made by Wilson, and since 1955 all of those balls have been made in their Ada, Ohio factory. It is the only football specific factory in the world. The NFL is the only major sports league to make their ball in the USA.

With a production capacity of 4,000 balls a day and over 700,000 footballs a year, it keeps all 120 factory employees busy around the clock. Most of their employees have several generations of factory employees in the family, with decades of experience.

In case people are still wondering about the worst division in the NFL....

Colts, Texans tied for first place in the AFC South, at 3-5 | ProFootballTalk

The excuse for the Texans is that they don't have a franchise QB but what is the Colts' excuse:confused:?
That Luck is hurt? Of course, the Colts can't use that because they deny it.

That division is a dumpster fire. I still think the Colts will take it, but if they keep imploding I can see an 8-8 (or even 7-9) Texans team doing it, if Houston can get even mediocrity out of the QB position and if their improving D-line (Watt has always been a beast, but Mercilus seems to be breaking out as well) can keep pressuring the QB like we've seen recently.

Then again, mediocrity might be out of reach for the Texans at the QB position. They even released Ryan Mallett and had to go back to sign TJ Yates to be their backup...

Another undefeated team bites the dust as in the Broncos. The defense looked so polished against the Packers but looked rattled against the Colts. Plus, Manning is already in playoff form tossing a bad interception late in the game.

Looks like Luck and the Colts have Manning's number at Indy.

Another undefeated team bites the dust as in the Broncos. The defense looked so polished against the Packers but looked rattled against the Colts. Plus, Manning is already in playoff form tossing a bad interception late in the game.

Looks like Luck and the Colts have Manning's number at Indy.

Surprising game after the way they handled GB last week.

I think Manning threw that last pass (which was intercepted) just so he could become the all time NFL career passing leader and take the title away from Brett Favre.... Well he blew that! You could tell he was PO'd not only because "he" lost the game but that he came up 3 yards short of the record. :LOL: Looks like he'll need to wait until next week for that record.

Surprising game after the way they handled GB last week.

I think Manning threw that last pass (which was intercepted) just so he could become the all time NFL career passing leader and take the title away from Brett Favre.... Well he blew that! You could tell he was PO'd not only because "he" lost the game but that he came up 3 yards short of the record. :LOL: Looks like he'll need to wait until next week for that record.

The defender did make a good catch right off the ground. But there was no receiver nearby. The Bronco's defense just melted at the end with the bad penalties (burned out the clock to have Manning not touch the ball again). How that one Bronco's player didn't get tossed for poking the Colts player in the eye is a head scratcher. He pretty much ran up to the guy and gave a Three Stooges eye poke.

Last edited:
The defender did make a good catch right off the ground. But there was no receiver nearby. The Bronco's defense just melted at the end with the bad penalties (burned out the clock to have Manning not touch the ball again). How that one Bronco's player didn't get tossed for poking the Colts player in the eye is a head scratcher. He pretty much ran up to the guy and gave a Three Stooges eye poke.

According to this the NFL has suspended him:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...nver-s-aqib-talib-for-eye-poke-204748931.html

I agree it did look like a 3 Stooges move.

And the NFL planned so carefully when they made the schedule... Hoping that Manning would break the record against GB (current record holder primary team) last week or Indy(Manning's old team) this week. They just did not plan on him playing this poorly all year.

And he is appealing.. I am sure it will be reduced to no suspension...

• Suh's one game suspension was reduced to a fine when he stepped on Rogers' leg.
  • Greg Hardy went from 10 to 4 games,
  • Ben Roethlisbergerwent from 6 to 4
  • Bountygate all went away

If the Broncos had any backbone, they'd suspend him on their own. The eye poke pretty much sealed the game for the Colts and broke the undefeated season. Otherwise, there was plenty of time left for late game heroics.

If you can play football, all else is forgiven...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]As former New England Patriot LB Steve Nelson said... "If Jeffrey Dahmer was 250 and could run a 4.4, they'd say he had a minor eating disorder" (or something similar to this)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]As former New England Patriot LB Steve Nelson said... "If Jeffrey Dahmer was 250 and could run a 4.4, they'd say he had a minor eating disorder" (or something similar to this)
[/FONT]

:LOL:

Atlanta is still #8 after losing 3 of their last 4 games? They lost to New Orleans, TB, and SF and almost lost to Tenn in that stretch. Those teams have a combined record of 13-22.

Look at who they've beaten...Philly, Giants, Dallas, Houston, Wash and Tenn. The best team they've beaten all season is the Giants who are 5-4. No way Atlanta is #8.

And how the hell did they get a schedule that easy?

Last edited:
Atlanta is still #8 after losing 3 of their last 4 games? They lost to New Orleans, TB, and SF and almost lost to Tenn in that stretch. Those teams have a combined record of 13-22.

Look at who they've beaten...Philly, Giants, Dallas, Houston, Wash and Tenn. The best team they've beaten all season is the Giants who are 5-4. No way Atlanta is #8.

And how the hell did they get a schedule that easy?

I would also rank them 8th. If you put them down further you would have to put a team with a worse record ahead of them. They beat the Giants so the only other teams you could possibly put above them are Jets and Steelers.

I would also rank them 8th. If you put them down further you would have to put a team with a worse record ahead of them. They beat the Giants so the only other teams you could possibly put above them are Jets and Steelers.

The best record doesn't equal the best team. Why cant you move a team with a worse record above them? The Jets and Steelers are both better than Atlanta. Oakland might be also.

Most times in a ranking poll like this a team will fall at least a few spots when they lose. Atlanta has lost 3 out of 4 games against bad teams and only fallen from #5 to #8.

I predict Atlanta goes 2-5 the rest of the way and finishes ....They play Carolina twice, Indy, Minn, Jax, TB and N.O. That would put them at 8-8

Last edited:
And he is appealing.. I am sure it will be reduced to no suspension...

• Suh's one game suspension was reduced to a fine when he stepped on Rogers' leg.
  • Greg Hardy went from 10 to 4 games,
  • Ben Roethlisbergerwent from 6 to 4
  • Bountygate all went away

Guess I was wrong, it was upheld.

:p

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1447246425.020369.jpg

Back
Top Bottom