NFL: 2018 Season

Go Pats. They were incredible in the first half against the Chargers, and Rivers let himself get way too rattled, though he was getting pounded. But in the second half the Pats were awful, and I don’t believe they took their foot off the gas to avoid running up the score. Doesn’t bode well for next week, but the Pats just find a way more often than many teams...

Go Pats. They were incredible in the first half against the Chargers, and Rivers let himself get way too rattled, though he was getting pounded. But in the second half the Pats were awful, and I don’t believe they took their foot off the gas to avoid running up the score. Doesn’t bode well for next week, but the Pats just find a way more often than many teams...

Brady looked pretty good yesterday. 8th straight Conference championship appearance is just unbelievable. It'll be good game to watch against Chiefs!

But in the second half the Pats were awful, and I don’t believe they took their foot off the gas to avoid running up the score.
Awful?

They kept everything under control to run out the clock and not give up the big play. It worked just as planned.

Awful?

They kept everything under control to run out the clock and not give up the big play. It worked just as planned.

+1. They didn't look awful to me.

They had control of the game from start to finish. Allowing 2 fourth quarter garbage time TDs when you're up by 28 points was the plan.

Last edited:
I'm now down to the last team I can root for... Go Saints...

Haters gonna hate! LOL!

The national media is backtracking today after claiming that Brady and the Pats are done and that the chargers had the better record, better team and not afraid of any team on the road.........

The GOAT proved them wrong.

Go PATS.

Last edited:
Saints VS Rams , this will be an epic game . NFL would like to see LA. win (will help build fans in LA ) The defensive front 4 of LA is all world . Drew Brees is just an incredible player . The Saints will have their hands full this time .
Rams 24
Saints 23

Chiefs VS Patriots
Big Bill will outcoach Big Andy once again. Got to have more then the Air Raid offense . You got to be balanced Big Bill will shut the passing game of the Chiefs down and confuse Big Andy.
Pats 31
Chiefs 21

Go Browns !

Last edited:
I'm now down to the last team I can root for... Go Saints...

Go RAMS!!! Being a Falcons fan the Saints are our rival and having them win the SB in our new Stadium would make me want to burn it down and start over.

As much as I dislike the Pats (hope KC wins), I will root for whoever is playing against the Saints even if, God forbid, the Pats are the other team in the SB

Chiefs VS Patriots
Big Bill will outcoach Big Andy once again. Got to have more then the Air Raid offense . You got to be balanced Big Bill will shut the passing game of the Chiefs down and confuse Big Andy.
Pats 31
Chiefs 21
Hmm.

While I think the Pats will win, I can't see them winning by so much, particularly at Kansas City.

I'm expecting (hoping for?) a 3 points or less win. Should be a fun game.

Our nephew works for the Pats. I expect a close game...down to the wire. Love Brady but Mahones is really, really good. Betting on a Pats win. Should be a fun Sunday!

Being a life-long Niners fan, anyone but the Rams. At this point, I'm, pulling for the Saints to go all the way.

Hmm.

While I think the Pats will win, I can't see them winning by so much, particularly at Kansas City.

I'm expecting (hoping for?) a 3 points or less win. Should be a fun game.

Expecting similar to their first meeting. Will come down to the 4th QTR 2 minute drive. Whoever has the ball last will win.

Expecting similar to their first meeting. Will come down to the 4th QTR 2 minute drive. Whoever has the ball last will win.

Unfortunately for us PATS fans, Brady had the ball last in the last SB until he got strip sacked but I agree it will be a close game decided by a TD or less.

These should be great games next weekend. Nice thing about it is I don;t really care who wins - just want to see closely contested games.

The 4 games this past weekend were kind of blah except for the Eagles/Saints game. I was kind of rooting for the Eagles but enjoyed seeing Jeffery dropping the last pass. He's talented but I think he is too much of a hot dog.

From a Bear Fan.

I think the SB winner this year will be the team that wins the AFC championship.

The Chiefs looks really good. I thought the Colts would've given them a good battle, but that wasn't the case at all. The Pats, well, they are the Pats so you can't ever count them out.

The Rams and Saints didn't look too dominating in either of their games.

I'm thinking that Brady and Brees just might pick apart the Chief's and Ram's secondaries. And, that Belichick will figure out a way to neutralize Kelsey.

Unfortunately for us PATS fans, Brady had the ball last in the last SB until he got strip sacked but I agree it will be a close game decided by a TD or less.

Brady is masterful with the 2 minute drives. That strip sack last SB killed me - wishing he gets the 6th ring before he hangs up the cleats.

Considering the different defensive looks (finally) Belichick gave against the Chargers it looks like he's going all out for the win this year.

I read that the 49ers have exclusive rights to negotiate with Robbie Gould until March 11th. After that, he's an unrestricted free agent.

Fans on Niner Nation are pushing the idea of the Niners using the franchise tag on Gould. He was the only consistent bright spot of the 2018 offense until Nick Mullens suddenly pulled himself together to jump from "who's that third string QB guy?" to hot trade bait.

I was frankly shocked the Bears cut Gould. What in the world was that GM smokin':confused:?

The Bears will be back strong next season.

Maybe...but don't underestimate what a loss Vic Fangio is. One of the great defensive coordinators in the NFL. He performed magic with the Niners using second- and third-rate talent.

Fans on Niner Nation are pushing the idea of the Niners using the franchise tag on Gould. He was the only consistent bright spot of the 2018 offense until Nick Mullens suddenly pulled himself together to jump from "who's that third string QB guy?" to hot trade bait.

I was frankly shocked the Bears cut Gould. What in the world was that GM smokin':confused:?

I think the GM was smoking "I'm the new GM and wish to put players in which I picked despite a players history of success" syndrome.

Also, the Bears were a bad team when the GM took over. On a bad team, a good FG kicker I suppose is a luxury.

Yet, I'm the first to say letting Gould go was a terrible move and even worse if he is available and the Bears don't get him back.

Back
Top Bottom