NFL: 2018 Season

I think it is time for a coaching change for the Texans. I thought it might have been the GM.....obviously not. At a minimum get a OC - the play calling sucks. The Wildcard game was terrible in every category.
The last good head coach Houston had was back when Bum Phillips coached the Oilers.

Parkey's field goal was definitely tipped. Cold comfort for Bears fans though. He's a stand up guy that took the blame. I don't see who he can stay on the team without being a big distraction......

I heard a few hours ago that Robbie Gould is a free agent. I wonder if he would want to come back to the Bears.

Go Pats!

The only thing I dislike about the playoffs, is that it means only 4 weeks of football remain.

I heard a few hours ago that Robbie Gould is a free agent. I wonder if he would want to come back to the Bears.

Fingers crossed. He's already a legend in Bears history (the leading all-time scorer) and the script would be like a hero's homecoming.

But sadly, my gut is the Bears won't sign him as if so Ryan Pace would have to swallow his pride and admit he was wrong in letting Gould go in the first place.

Hope that I'm wrong.

I read that the 49ers have exclusive rights to negotiate with Robbie Gould until March 11th. After that, he's an unrestricted free agent.

Brady's 38th playoff game....Winning 27 of his first 37.

Great accomplishment that may never be seen again!!!

GO PATS.....

Last edited:
That’s what I read too. Someone needs to disconnect Robbie’s phone until march 11th

My crystal ball sees a tale of two cities.

1) Ryan Pace has enough courage to admit he made a mistake and resign Robbie Gould and [-]all[/-] most is forgiven. Pace has a chance of redemption

2) Bears stubbornly say they are going to stick with Parkey, he continues to struggle and the Bears with a bad kicker and other holes (like a coach that doesn't value a running game) and a regime change in 2-3 years.

Just heard that Denver hired Bears DC Vic Fangio as their new head coach. Great for Denver. Very bad for Chicago.

Just heard that Denver hired Bears DC Vic Fangio as their new head coach. Great for Denver. Very bad for Chicago.

The price of a successful season as for Chicago.

That is what makes the Parkey miss so much more painful. An opportunity to go deep in the playoffs years following is not guaranteed at all. Parity in the NFL :blush:.

I was going to try to squeeze shoveling our driveway between todays games. But at the rate New England is currently beating up on Los Angeles, I may start shoveling before halftime. :)

I was going to try to squeeze shoveling our driveway between todays games. But at the rate New England is currently beating up on Los Angeles, I may start shoveling before halftime. :)

I knew going into the playoffs the Chargers would flop. Phillip Rivers ... great stats during the year. Come playoff time he is a different QB :(.

I knew going into the playoffs the Chargers would flop. Phillip Rivers ... great stats during the year. Come playoff time he is a different QB :(.

Rivers doesn't seem to be the main issue; the Chargers defense has been a no-show so far, and their offensive line looks suspect.

Wow, halftime now. I don’t want the game to finish 70-14, but hopefully the Pats can protect their comfortable lead. The Chargers look demoralized, good for Pats fans.

I afraid of the Chiefs, fortunately the Pats aren’t...

Go Pats!

The only thing I dislike about the playoffs, is that it means only 4 weeks of football remain.
The time between the Superbowl and college basketball Sweet Sixteen is the worst of the year for me. Nothing good to watch and very bad weather.

I guess i'm going to have to become a Chiefs fan.

Oh no!! I'd rather watch Ice Boxing instead! :facepalm:

It's debuting the weekend after the SB in 2020 whether you like it or not. I'll give it a shot but doubt i'll watch past the first season if it even makes it past a first season.

Not an NBA or hockey fan, eh?:)

Have never been a hockey fan and have not followed NBA in several years. Maybe i'll watch a game 4 or later in the NBA playoffs but that's it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom