NFL: 2019 Season

Glad for KC.

Watching the halftime show with J Lo & Sharika, they would make an old man want to get up and dance. LOL WOW!

The comment I made to my buddies... "Yepp, she IS still Jenny from the block!"

A great SuperBowl! After Mahomes 2nd INT I thought it was pretty much over. Who'd a thunk they would score twice more in the last 6 minutes! Will go down as a classic.:dance:

I was also surprised by the lack of the run game from the Niners. But, the fact is, they couldn't contain Mahommes (spelling?). He is frankly magic. :O)

Good game until last 6 minutes though. :O)

It has been a great few years for Kansas (and Missouri) fans of the Chiefs and Royals. We have liked Andy Reid back to his Philly days and glad he got his Super Bowl victory, even better while in KC.

Fireworks going off all over the neighborhood. The parade ought to be a blast.

Yep. Might go 2 hours North to the Farm come Wednesday.

Yea Chiefs. Wait til next year for my relatives and friends - Packers, Saints, Seahawks and Pats. And the lone Girl from KC married to a nephew AND loyal Chiefs fan all those years.

heh heh heh - :dance: :D :LOL: :greetings10:

Shanahan choked again.

Conservative clock management when they stopped the Chiefs late in of the first half but he wouldn't take one of his 3 timeouts with 1:45 left on the clock. Then with 2.29 left in the game and 4 timeouts (including the 2:00) he only ran the ball once when they were gashing the Chiefs defense all night long.

Last edited:
everything about the superbowl sucked but the game

I need to find out where to buy those add-on muscles

everything about the superbowl sucked but the game

I thought the commercial with Jason Momoa peeling off his superhero physique and hair and turning into a nerd was creative and humorous.

darn near everything about the superbowl sucked but the game

And I got to keep all my dollar bills.

Yea... some of my golf buddies were commenting today on how provacative they were. I thought it was great. A couple really fit ladies for 43 and 50, repectively.

When J Lo was stutting her stuff one guy said "Now... I really hate A-Rod" :LOL:

Last edited:
I thought the commercial with Jason Momoa peeling off his superhero physique and hair and turning into a nerd was creative and humorous.

This one was the most popular commercial with our group... when Sam Elliot's horse shakes his head no we were hooting with laughter:

Last edited:
Yea... some of my golf buddies were commenting today on how provacative they were. I thought it was great. A couple really fit ladies for 43 and 50, repectively.

When J Lo was stutting her stuff one guy said "Now... I really hate A-Rod" :LOL:

And the rest of the team too. [emoji16]

This one was the most popular commercial with our group... when Sam Elliot's horse shakes his head no we were hooting with laughter

That was the most entertaining one IMO too. And I liked the Jason Momoa one. But I don't have a clue what either one was selling. There were 3.5 of us watching the game (DW doesn't like football), and after a number of the commercials we were all saying "I don't get it."

A very entertaining game. Mahomes is Magic.

Kyle Shanahan orchestrates another monumental Super Bowl collapse

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/...rates-another-monumental-super-bowl-collapse/

As a Falcons fan it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He hasn't learned a thing. He wouldnt run the ball as OC for the Falcond and bleed clock with a HUGE lead going into the 4th in 2016 and he did the same thing again. Situational football. Run the ball, knock about 3 mins off the clock and all of a sudden KC doesn't have enough time to come back.

Congrats KC!!

As a Falcons fan it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He hasn't learned a thing. He wouldnt run the ball as OC for the Falcond and bleed clock with a HUGE lead going into the 4th in 2016 and he did the same thing again. Situational football. Run the ball, knock about 3 mins off the clock and all of a sudden KC doesn't have enough time to come back.

Congrats KC!!

Exactly, I was thinking more about the situation where the 49ers were still up by 10 points with about 7 minutes left to play, 2nd down a 5 yds to go for a 1st down. Probably the very last thing you'd want to do is pass on 2nd and 3rd down. Even had they run the ball twice and got stuffed twice, enough clock/timeouts may have run out to not allow a KC comeback with 2 scores left. Given IF the 49ers ran again next possession.

Just think how many people would have been there if the twitter followers who were misdirected to the great state of Kansas had been there for the celebration! :LOL::facepalm:

chiefs-parade-1100x733.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom