Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Let the predictions begin!

Polling ends the day of the big game.

I tend to root for the underdogs so I'm picking the Falcons. Tired of the Patriots anyway.....:hide:

Falcons by 8-14. Pats will score but won't be able to stop 'em. Have always been a Packer fan but was glad to see Atlanta make it as they are a better matchup to NE.

I am thinking/hoping that it will be a good game. Atlanta looked invincible yesterday and I have been a fan of Matt Ryan ever since his BC days so it is good to see him having an impressive MVP season. My aunt got to know him when he was at BC and told me that he is a really good guy and was very good with my cousin's autistic son and that made an impression on me.

The Pats looked very good yesterday AND the big thing to me is that Brady/Belichick have two weeks to game plan for Atlanta and I think that throws the Patriots to a slight advantage.

Thank you! Now I have learned that the two teams this year will be the Patriots and the Falcons.

And they say you don't learn anything from fooling around on the internet all day.... :LOL:

(I voted "other")

I predict that Lady Gaga will put on a good show.

I pick the Pats but would not be upset if proven wrong.

Going to the SB experience downtown . Might ask Jay Glazer if I can hang out with him

Given that I thought it might end up being a Packers-Steelers SB, I'm not sure that my prediction is noteworthy...

Pats x 20

Can you say S***r B**l without permission from the NFL? Everybody calls it The Big Game.

I predict it will be another boring game like this weeks games

I hope the commercials are good.

My prediction is that ill be arriving in vail for a couple days of skiing. Didnt even cross my mind till I saw this thread.

The Patriots win a competitive game by 7 or less much like all of their SB wins.

Go Pats.

Whatever you're drinking, lay off of it... it is making you delusional.

Rude much? I don't give the first damn who wins. All this strutting rooster crap is silly, and, unless you're on the field, they aren't "your" team...

Rude much? I don't give the first damn who wins. All this strutting rooster crap is silly, and, unless you're on the field, they aren't "your" team...
Can't take a joke much? [emoji1]

If it wasn't for the fans then they wouldn't be on the field.

I pick the Pats but would not be upset if proven wrong.

+1. Don't think I'd seen Atlanta play a game in years and have been amazed by their playoff performances. But it's pretty tough to bet against Brady & Belichek.

Going to hope for Atlanta. They're a good team and they are Not the Patriots.

It should be a good game and as they say, on any given day, anyone can win. I'd like to see the Patriots beat badly but this is business, and my "money" is on Brady and his boys.

But it's pretty tough to bet against Brady & Belichek.

It seems in Super Bowls where they were heavily favored (against the Giants), they fell. Whereas Bowls where they were not the favorite, or it was more of a tossup, they won.

They do look strong but Atlanta also has it going strong on both offense and defense, and are no longer dependent on one superstar receiver for their offense. I'm leaning towards the Falcons to win.

Agreed. It is comical when people get really worked up over a football game they're watching on tv. I call those people couch coaches. Gotta love the us vs them mentality.

Oh and heres a nice little pie chart that breaks down what minutes are spent on an nfl game, lol. Its great when they show 15 seconds of game then 6 minutes of commercials. NFL games on tv are as bad as the walking dead. Both of which ive given up on because of commercials.

Attachments

• nfl.PNG
    nfl.PNG
    88.3 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom