• Eagles by over 14 pts

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • other

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a reminder, if you still wish to vote, the poll ends tonight.

All I want is a close game that goes to double overtime. Plus, some decent commercials :popcorn:.

No OT allowed. That would put the end of the game after my bedtime.

Game is over unless they shoot Mahomes up with the good stuff at half time.

Halftime performance was decent but as always I prefer a live performance to be live rather than lip synched.

Woah! What a game!!!! Yay Chiefs!!!

And I was very disappointed Dak got booed when he got his award. Who does that?!?!

Now I know why KC elected to defer after winning the coin toss. Go through the first half, make adjustments, and get the ball first in the second half after making adjustments.

Thought being that you’d have a better chance of scoring after seeing what they’ve got and adjusting to it as opposed to the first possession of the game.

Chiefs 37-31

The Chiefs were robbed of an earlier go ahead score by their defense, so the bogus holding call against Eagles towards end evened it out some. Refereeing missed around 4 calls. Amateur hour.

The Chiefs were robbed of an earlier go ahead score by their defense, so the bogus holding call against Eagles towards end evened it out some. Refereeing missed around 4 calls. Amateur hour.

No... that was definitely NOT a catch, therefore not a defensive touchdown. But the defensive holding call was bogus.

Last edited:
Now I know why KC elected to defer after winning the coin toss. Go through the first half, make adjustments, and get the ball first in the second half after making adjustments.

Thought being that you’d have a better chance of scoring after seeing what they’ve got and adjusting to it as opposed to the first possession of the game.

In the previous 8 straight Superbowls, that same strategy didn't work out so well for the team winning the coin flip. They all lost.

Was a great back and forth game til the refs decided the outcome.

Penalties hardly called during entire game until that key moment :facepalm:.

+1 unfortunately it ruined a very good game. KC had the mo so I suspect that they probably would have won but that louse call cemented it for them.

+1 unfortunately it ruined a very good game. KC had the mo so I suspect that they probably would have won but that louse call cemented it for them.

Philly had no answer to KC's offense in 2nd half til then if the penalty wasn't called.

Yeah, when it's that close, they usually stick with the initial ruling on the field.

Fortunately, it ended up not mattering.

Last edited:
The Chiefs were robbed of an earlier go ahead score by their defense, so the bogus holding call against Eagles towards end evened it out some.

Exactly what I said to my son. The missed call on the Eagles and the poor call on Eagles evened out.
My son and I picked Kansas City and my wife picked the Eagles, so we had some fun with that. I wasn't familiar with Eagles quarterback Hurts, but became very impressed with his running ability.
They took care of the pain in Mahomes ankle at half time, after the game was over, he would not have noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom