Nostalgia Quiz - Just for Fun

All but 2 and I have CRS Syndrome.
My father suffered from that for many years. Now that I have reached a certain age and lifestyle I find that it is not a syndrome, it is a strategy :D

Last edited:
Got all but 3, even with CRS. Now I can't remember which ones I missed.

20!

I never got to sit in the Peanut Gallery but in my college days (mid 60's) I met Buffalo Bob when he came to the college on a speaking tour. Then many years later I met the second (1953-57) Princess SummerFallWinterSpring. :dance:

Cheers!

I thought it was "Springsummerwinterfall".

Back in my childhood days, the 40's, I listened to the radio a lot. We never had TV until 1952. The Shadow got me to remembering some other shows like Inner Sanctum(?), The Green Hornet, The Lone Ranger, Jack Armstrong (the all American boy). There was another one about the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and one Mountie had a dog named King, but can't remember the name of the radio show. There was the opening of the show "On King, on you huskies". Why do I remember things like that and can't remember what I had for breakfast.

20/20!! At age 68, I guess that I have seen a lot of worthlless sh*t. Thanks for that; it was fun.

Does it mean that I will not get Alzheimer's?

Remember Flip Wilson in the 60's/70s? What was his response to this in his TV stand up comedy routine and his album "Cowboys and Colored People"? 18. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Last edited:
19.5 out of 20, surprising since I'm too young to actually remember some of these when they happened (or wasn't even born yet). I actually know a LOT more about pop culture of the 1950s and 1960s (before my birth and/or recollection) than I do about pop culture after about 1990, with the 1970s and early 1980s probably being in my "wheelhouse".

Last edited:
20/20!! At age 68, I guess that I have seen a lot of worthlless sh*t. Thanks for that; it was fun.

Does it mean that I will not get Alzheimer's?

Remember Flip Wilson in the 60's/70s? What was his response to this in his TV stand up comedy routine and his album "Cowboys and Colored People"? 18. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

The Shadow do!

I got 17 out of 20...missed #10, #16 and #20.

But I was born in the 60's (barely)... so I was pretty young for some of this.

Good for 17.5 out of 20. There sure is alot of questionable info floating around up there!!

T-bird
Class of 2013 (27 W*rking days to go!!)
DW Class of 2012

Last edited:
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? POS & Money pit.

Sorry had to vent! Have suffered through many VWs in my poor days. Soon to be selling my last one! Yippee! swearing off Bugs for life!

Back
Top Bottom