Nothing surprises me in SF

OldAgePensioner said:
vagaond, yep.
12 yo and hot beyond  hot.

I agree with the SF and NYC comparison.  I spent several months in NYC in 1976 and SF seems like a slightly less hot version of that city.

So the tarts in New York are 11?

Ha

OldAgePensioner said:
I modified this cause I'm seeing lots of whacky stuff in SF and some of you might be familiar enough to tell me if it always like this.

Yup. I once lived down the hill from you, on "lower Nob Hill," as I liked to think of it. More accurately, on the edge of the Tenderloin.

Great city.

Bpp

bpp,
I cursied down Polk St. thru the Tenderloin and man was there some wacko's out. I've been in a lot of places but SF is interesting in terms of perverse people. Old hippies, nut cakes, etc. I'm lovin it.

A freind of mine who warned about Haight is so straight and conservative he thinks Rush Limburger is too liberal.

Me, I think Howard Stern is part of the Pat Robertson religious crusade.

Different outlooks.

Hey HA,
I coined a term while living in England. The young girls there I called "tartlets". If they could get pregnant at 14 and have the baby just at 15 years old the government would give them a flat (apt) and a stipend. So, almost every lower middle class family wanted their daughter out of the cramped little homes and it was very common to see pregnant 13-14 year olds.

Queen Vickie would have been appalled. Shocking.

By the way, the girls didn't need the dad to get the flat and money, so the girls just bugged some guy to get em pregnant. Our system in the US is way behind.

OldAgePensioner said:
By the way, the girls didn't need the dad to get the flat and money, so the girls just bugged some guy to get em pregnant.  Our system in the US is way behind.
I guess that's one way to raise the payroll tax receipts for Social Security & Medicare. There's gotta be a flaw!

OldAgePensioner said:
I was willing to spend a lot of my time finding that flaw. :D

Scary, 1000's of little OAPs sprouting through out America. :eek:
Could this be the beginning of another pandemic :D

Yep, worse than the Bird Flu, and no cure in sight!

OldAgePensioner said:
I'm unstoppable! :D

I guess I better do my patriotic duty to stop this virile disease, by spredding my own VG strain to cut the future OAP population growth by half

You're just trouble with a capital T. Really glad you are OK. :)

Regards,
LL

LL,
Amazingly, I worked 40 years without every being in hospital. Retire and can't seem to do anything to survive.

T

Martha,
I quit carrying that toilet seat several months back. :D

Spent the day up a UCSF. Good to see some students will get to see my privates again. :LOL:

I guess having a manicurist and private "hair" might be in order out here in the land of the fruits and nuts.
:D
OAP

Good grief OAP, the tacos did that to you? I think I'll lay off the mexican food for a while. Take care of yourself and find some young nursing student to help you around SF ;)

OAP:

San Francisco is my favorite American city - been there many times for work and pleasure. If you don't like getting on a boat, you might want to go to the Cliff House/Point Lobos/Seal Rocks Beach for a beautiful view of the ocean. There is a nice walk along the beach and a short, easy hiking trail there.

With your liberal sense of humor and very personal but non-judgmental writing style, you can pick up where author Armistead Maupin left off with his novel, "Tales of the City". This fun book, filled with characters living in an apartment in 1970's San Francisco, was made into a PBS Television mini-series.

Perhaps you, the Jewish Princess writer, and the young Haight girl (the one interested in ghosts) can all corroborate together and come up with a published best seller! I would be the first one in line to buy a copy.

Oh, be sure to let us know if you develop any kind of relationship (no matter how casual, although intimate would be better) with the Jewish Princess. She seems like a very interesting character. Also, let us know what you find out about ghosts. I had some weird experiences in my house several years ago that I thought could be a "spirit" of some kind.

Take care - looking forward to more tales from the colorful city of SF.

Toejam

Toejam,
SF is without a doubt a very saucy, raw city with lots to see and do. I have started to find the characters and will probably be writing in a Ward Cleaver manner.

Best characters so far:

1. Bum at 7th/Market in front of liquor store and he looks like George Foreman with some gray hair on the sides. He leans on a rubbish bin and mouths obscenities at everyone. Not audible. I usually give him an omelette and country frys left over.

2. Old bag lady who works the Van Ness trash cans like she is getting paid by the hour. She has the cans and bottles out of them within seconds.

3. Debonair gent at California/Jones St dressed in bow tie every morning, picks up sidewalk rubbish and is keen to tell you how it used to be.

Castro at 17th. Russian Hill along Chestnutt, Cow Hollow Motor Inn Room 412, Ken at the corner of Market/3rd can tell you that #6 goes to Parnassas, 47 is going to Fulton, but if you take the Bart N to Judah it's much quicker.

But a must see is Eddy St. from 3rd to 7th. Even the cops don't go there.

Yep I fell some Kafka coming on but it's Tails of the City for me, .

OAP, having just seen a gnat fly into a prostitues ear decides to ....

Back
Top Bottom