Origin of your ER.org user name?

I'm surprised at all of the effort and thought put into the forum names. Fun reading all of these.

Mine is just my initials, and the abbreviation for my home town.

I think I tried "JP", and it was rejected.

My hobby was the inspiration for my name. The picture is a view from our first lake house. Now on our third one but it is our only home now.

DH came up with his name and I wanted in one day and added MRS bc I did not want to be creative. FIRE is of course financially independent retired early. Halo being a video game for him, angel halo for me I like to think

I love jewelry, and my favorite color is purple.

My computer username from the days of mainframes, punch cards and lineprinters named Bert and Ernie

I was along the same line; I always read the name as 'Pushkin '. Lol it makes sense to me somehow .
It took me years! :ROFLMAO:

Until you explained on the forum a few years ago, I thought it meant that you were from a Russian family, whose members were crazy about peanut butter. :D Seriously, I did! :2funny:

("Peanut Butter For Us", +"ki" because of being Russian?)

It is indeed a very clever usename!

Sirka rhymes with Jirka. I was teased at young age: Jirka...Sirka....Bubenik...ha ha hahaha. So I have used Bubenik, also. I don't play drums, but my farther was a musician.

Back in my Air Force days someone asked me about my name being related to Dash detergent. They were surprised to learn it was named after my uncle when he was a VP at Proctor & Gamble. They started calling me Dash Man.

I have used this name on many boards. It is derived from one of my old hot rods, a 38 Chevy with a 454 engine.

Back
Top Bottom