Our New NEWS

old medic

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Our Daughter calls tonight, and asked to get put on speaker, they say they have some news..... We both almost knew what was coming next....
WE'RE PREGNANT !!!
Looks like we need to start another savings account. :dance::dance::dance:

Our Daughter calls tonight, and asked to get put on speaker, they say they have some news..... We both almost knew what was coming next....
WE'RE PREGNANT !!!
Looks like we need to start another savings account. :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!!:dance:

Congratulations! [emoji122] [emoji322] [emoji3060]

Grandkids are the best. Do they live close to you or will you be moving? [emoji38]

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations. The grandkids are a big part of our life and certainly one of the brightest spots of our life. Very happy for you.

This will be our second, well 3rd... Daughter just got married last Oct, gaining a stepson that's 10. Our Son's son just turned 11. Its great that those 2 have got along like brothers the last couple years.
No Moving for us, their about 60 miles away... with us about passing the other GS house on the way.

Congrats. Wonderful news.

Congratulations to all! that is kinda like our DD did us. She called and ask if we would be home that evening(they lived about 30 miles away). We said yes and then they came over. Told us that the 3rd invitro stuck and we were going to be GP! The next week we were sitting home one night and DW said we need to move to be part of that babies life. So we did and we are and that DGD is now 11years old & we spoil her just a little,only have the one!

Great news, Old Medic. I think hanging out with and spoiling the grandchildren is one of life’s greatest pleasures.

Congrats. Get ready for a new center of your life!

Congratulations, great news.

Congrats, grandkids are such a joy.

So fun! Grandkids are such a treasure.

Such a Blessing! Congratulations!!!![emoji898][emoji323][emoji324][emoji322]

We have three, all nearby, and they are such a joy!

With no kids, I almost don't know what to say except congratulations! This must one of life's great joys. I have no regrets on my decisions but I hope you thoroughly lean into your rewards!

Its killing me to not be able to say anything to others yet... Daughters wishes. But have already come up with a plan to tell My Mother...
Getting a T-Shirt made that says. " Its GREAT to be GRAND, But Awesome to be BOTH"
with an image from the ultrasound.

We still laugh at when we told her about her 1st Grandchild, our son
"Ma, were going to have a baby..."
She sat there with a blank expression for a second then blurts out "HOW"
I couldn't help my self... " Your 42, and have 6 kids, If you don't know how, I'm not going to explain it"
She literally but her hands on her hips leaning forward and nearly shouts...
" I know how... But WHY!... I'm to young to be a Grandmother!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom