Over, under or whatever?

How do you prefer your toilet paper hung?

• Over the top

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • Under the bottom

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Whatever!

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are plenty of things to worry about. I believe this one is at the bottom of the list.

Spoken by someone who obviously does know what it means to be neurotic. :D

I can't find the clip, but this was settled decades ago by no less the authority on "The American Way To Do Things Right" Archie Bunker. Over the top.

I went to a in-law's place and found a toilet paper under the top. So, I fixed it. A few hours later, they put it back. They were doing that to prevent their grandson to play with the toilet paper. Apparently, paper over top is easier for the toddle to pull down, and down, and down, ....

Over the top.

I seem to recall that former advice columnist Ann Landers talked about this issue for months in her column, many years ago. Don't recall what her conclusion finally was.

My conclusion was that lots of folks have wayyyy too much time on their hands if they were so invested in that conversation. We should do whatever makes us happy.

Hanging paper so that it is near the wall is unsanitary. People touch wall when getting paper and then other people do the same... what a great way to spread germs.

Back
Top Bottom