Pajama poll - Necessary, nice or needless?

Pajama survey

• I wear a full set of proper PJs to bed

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • I wear parts of PJ’s to bed

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • I lounge in PJ’s prior to bed but sleep without them

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have no PJ’s and sleep in the buff

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no PJ’s and sleep in some alternative clothing e.g. t-shirt & socks

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • None of your dang business - and stay off my lawn.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
You need a better comforter/quilt/sleeping bag...

We're already under a down blanket, wool blanket, and poly-whatever comforter in the depths of winter here--hoping our new windows to come later this month will make a difference and we can start shedding something.

Well the men say they have to keep their boys under control.

Seems like I remember a character on Seinfeld making a similar statement.

kramer.jpg

I voted for the alternative clothing.....usually a t-shirt or sweatpants.

I'm surprised at how many people were no clothing at all.

Jim

I like wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants instead of PJ's. I can go outside in the backyard, frontyard, wave at neighbors, and they all think I've been up all morning working in the yard or something (I'm sure I am not fooling anybody.. my hair is usually a big mess in the morning before taking a shower)

Can't sleep in the buff, but can't stand wearing PJs to bed either, so I just wear undies to bed. Around the house in the winter I wear sweats, and in the summer shorts & a t-shirt.

All of this said, I can't sleep without a "huggie pillow", and I always tuck the blanket and sheets between my legs.

DW on the other hand wears a full set of PJs to bed, but can't stand sleeping with her feet under the covers...they're always poking out, summer or winter, and I always cover them up for her when I get up for my midnight potty run...and she just kicks the blanket off again...

R

Back
Top Bottom