Pets in ER

He's adorable and I love love LOVE the name Milo. He's one BIG puppy LOL.

Came with the name Milo - Pug puppy layed upon us last year by someone moving. So butt ugly he was downright loveable.

Taking him in for his rabies booster this afternoon.

heh heh heh

Oh, my gosh, that is the cutest thing! Ditto the other messages - that's a PUPPY? Hope you have a king-size bed. :eek:

Awww, Milo looks so fuzzy and cute! He makes me wanna get a big dog too! My chihuahua gets underfoot sometimes! :)

Milo is so cute. I like the picture of him biting on the big stick in the yard. My little Maddie brings little sticks into the house all the time. Milo will probably bring you BIG sticks or small trees!

Thanks for all the compliments. I think everyone who has seen him for the first time has said, "That thing is HUGE!" :LOL:

Uncle Mick - did you change the name of your Milo?

I just now remembered where I'd heard the name before - anyone read the Alex Delaware mystery series my Jonathan Kellerman? His partner was named Milo. But he had a pug named Spike.

Sheryl said:
Thanks for all the compliments. I think everyone who has seen him for the first time has said, "That thing is HUGE!" :LOL:

Uncle Mick - did you change the name of your Milo?

Nope - figured he already 'knew' his name at 6-8 weeks old. Your Milo has the beauty AND size contest won hands down.

heh heh heh

Postscript: 46 bucks cute(not) and the little turd is up to 26 lbs - pets, ya gotta lov em.

Sheryl, he's beautiful! I don't know if I could ever do without dogs in my life.

Milo is one gorgeous pup! Sheryl, i have a similar picture of myself holding my gigantic puppy when he was about five months. What a fun time! Enjoy!

Oldbabe said:
Milo is one gorgeous pup! Sheryl, i have a similar picture of myself holding my gigantic puppy when he was about five months. What a fun time! Enjoy!

Thanks. What breed(s) is yours?

I've been a dog lover, all my life. I've had mostly mutts, or dogs with questionable
history. They have all been fine dogs and they all, have a story.

I've been fascinated, with giving them unusual names. I guess, to make them unique.
I had a Peke, named Winston. A Lhaso Apso, named Stuart, (he didn't care for other spellings. :D)

The Crown Princess, of all my dogs, was Misty Lady. A Registered, Female Shih Tzu!
A proud and beautiful, lovely,- black and white package of devotion and love!
She, will never be replaced, in my heart! But, She is now gone.

But, after 6 months, I've been getting pressure, for a new dog!!! DW, has been beating the "Water to a Froth," searching for a new pet!

I'm beat down! We're looking again! :D Probably, for another Shih Tzu.

I'd love, to name a dog, "BOOG," " ELLIOTT," or "ENDICOTT."

But, with DW in the picture, I'm not sure I'll get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom