Pin-ups!

Wow, this had to be staged. And in her case, rear assets are more than enough. When it comes to stuff like this, I'm definitely in the Brazilian as opposed to the American school of thought. :)

And just to get the thread back on track...

I never was a big fan of those ripped up jeans...until recently...

If I ever get stuck behind this woman in a queue, the urge to restore her jeans to their proper position will be overwhelming. I suspect that this wouldn't go over very well with the young lady. :eek:

If I ever get stuck behind this woman in a queue, the urge to restore her jeans to their proper position will be overwhelming. I suspect that this wouldn't go over very well with the young lady. :eek:

You mean "around her ankles"? >:D

And just to get the thread back on track...

I never was a big fan of those ripped up jeans...until recently...

So the question is: is she marketing or advertising?

Wow, this had to be staged. And in her case, rear assets are more than enough. When it comes to stuff like this, I'm definitely in the Brazilian as opposed to the American school of thought. :)
Yo tambien!

Whoops, I pushed the wrong button there. But you can keep the extra "Thanks" anyway.

Sorta like your avatar ...
What I meant to say is: that's not an avatar. That's the portrait she had a photographer take the day that she set her FIRE date. That's why so many on this board have such a positive emotional reaction to that picture's facial expression...

Whoops, I pushed the wrong button there. But you can keep the extra "Thanks" anyway.

What I meant to say is: that's not an avatar. That's the portrait she had a photographer take the day that she set her FIRE date. That's why so many on this board have such a positive emotional reaction to that picture's facial expression...

:2funny: I could only wish!! My avatar is a German model/actress named Eva Habermann. I have never heard of her before, but the avatar was one of the defaults at our old site.

Personally I think she is drop dead gorgeous, and what a thoughtful, pleasant pose. After we moved to this website I searched and searched the world wide web until I found the avatar again. I believe she is a German blonde, however, not Norwegian.

476 more days.... :D

Prior research work.

But she did say that if i'm a billionaire when I'm in my 90's, that I can marry anna nicole smiths granddaughter.

Prior research work.

But she did say that if i'm a billionaire when I'm in my 90's, that I can marry anna nicole smiths granddaughter.

You married the right woman...........:D

DW was confused as to why A-Rod would spend "quality time" with Madonna............:D

I married the smart woman who knows that the odds of my becoming a billionaire are about as good as the chances I'll make it into my 90's.

Shoot, the bacon and watermelons filled with vodka will probably see to that...

Oh, and she's probably factored in the unlikely scenario of a smelly old man hooking up with a 20 year old. ;)

:2funny: I could only wish!! My avatar is a German model/actress named Eva Habermann. I have never heard of her before, but the avatar was one of the defaults at our old site.

Personally I think she is drop dead gorgeous, and what a thoughtful, pleasant pose. After we moved to this website I searched and searched the world wide web until I found the avatar again. I believe she is a German blonde, however, not Norwegian.

476 more days.... :D

Holy cow !!! I suppose anyone (any guy) who's, how shall I say this, into
that sort of thing, has already done an image search. If not, here's a shortcut:

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/evahabermann/eva_habermann_8.jpg

Goodness! I've got to say that my avatar is a much more intellectual, thoughtful pose. Who would have thought.... :eek:

To me, her hand looks MUCH more slender and elegant in my avatar. I wonder if it is a hand model's hand, thrust under her chin.

Back
Top Bottom