Pin-ups!

Wasn't he formerly a KGB agent? Was he the commando division? He's getting a gut but I bet he could still throw a punch.

This is Amanda Ammann, Miss Switzerland 2008.

img_684100_0_c200b6689920ce0e2db1219a08d383f2.jpg

She is waiting for me as we speak...

Ha

Ah Amanda,

Almost 21 years old, height 168 cm, measurements 84-65-95 cm, studies International Relations in Geneva (wants to work for the UN), clean freak, self-confessed shopaholic :)bat:).

And HaHa, unless your real life name is Sebastian and you have been her boyfriend for the past 4 years, she is not waiting for you... Sorry ;)

Last edited:
Ah Amanda,

Almost 21 years old, height 168 cm, measurements 84-65-95 cm, studies International Relations in Geneva (wants to work for the UN), clean freak, self-confessed shopaholic :)bat:).

And HaHa, unless your real life name is Sebastian and you have been her boyfriend for the past 4 years, she is not waiting for you... Sorry ;)

That's what she tells you, Sebastian! :) Anyway, as you can see I have moved on with my life. I am now attempting to contact Amanda Ole Sulul, Miss Tanzania.
Ha

Jon Bon Jovi - looked good then, looks good now.

Hey, there are a lot of hot looking guys on this forum. Several posted their pics on my "What was/is your occupation" thread.

Woof. :cool:

Hey, there are a lot of hot looking guys on this forum. Several posted their pics on my "What was/is your occupation" thread.

Woof. :cool:

They did? I think we need lazy's opinion on those pics.........;)

I suspect that she'll be enjoying quite a few international relations in the next two decades. ;)

I'd be willing to serve as a tour guide when she visits the USA..........;)

I like the first one's name, Amanda Ammann.

A man, duh. A man.

That'd be a fun drag name. I'd want to check closer on her to be sure either way, though.

Back
Top Bottom