pull my finger:

Is your index finger longer than your ring finger?

• Yes

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 81.1%
  • I stole fruit from the caliph or have done too much power tool use.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Researchers at the University of Cambridge in England report..."

I wonder how much coffee the researchers had been drinking? ;)

"Consuming the caffeine in seven cups of instant coffee a day may leave you more likely to see, hear and smell things that aren’t there, U.K. researchers said."

i wanna feel rich!
Finger length may predict financial success - Behavior - MSNBC.com

Length of the ring finger a good measure of trader success. So how about others? My ring finger is longer than index, the gal's is the same length.

This is actually an interesting difference between the sexes. Women generally (but not always) have an index finger that is longer than, or the same length as, their ring finger. Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger.

Edit: Just read the article, which explains why this is true. :p

I am female and very left hand dominant from birth.
My ring finger is approx 1/4" longer than the index finger on the left hand, and approx 1/8" longer than the index finger the on right hand. There is a very noticable difference, now that you made me look.:rolleyes:
Hmmmmm...what does this mean? Fame, fortune, success? Freak of nature? :LOL:
My middle fingers are in very good working condition when called upon for just the right situations. :whistle:

Freebird, there was at one time a disproportionate number of left handed peeps on this board, I have no idea why...I think it is because we lefties are smarter that those right-handed people. :greetings10:

Freebird, there was at one time a disproportionate number of left handed peeps on this board, I have no idea why...I think it is because we lefties are smarter that those right-handed people. :greetings10:
Lefties rule! :cool:
I had endoscopic ligament release surgery on my left hand first for advanced bilateral carpal tunnel in 1994. I learned to do a lot of things with my right hand, include writing. It was a real mental challenge for 7 weeks. Then I had the right one done.
I learned to balance the load between both hands to avoid further RSI.
I am now ambidextrous, but still tend to be left dominant.

Back
Top Bottom