Q on military history: mutiny/insubordination

JohnEyles said:
If the goal is simply to stop their nuke program, the Air Force should be able to handle it quite nicely I'm sure.
Yeah-- the Israeli Air Force...

Nords said:
Yeah-- the Israeli Air Force...

Which doesn't so much as fart in the direction of any Arab state without a call to Washington for the OK.

brewer12345 said:
Which doesn't so much as fart in the direction of any Arab state without a call to Washington for the OK.

So, why did the Arab world stay silent when Hezbollah and Israel were going at it? Were they "watching and learning". or when it's Arab against Arab it's ok??

There has been "jihaad" against Israel since they became a country...........other coutnries would like nothing more than for Israel to cease to exist.........as documented by history............ ;)

brewer12345 said:
I'm not so sure they bothered to do so the last time they took out a nuke plant.

I'm not so sure they'll bother to do it the next time, either.

Iran having a nuke is a concern of their neighbors too. The Shia and Sunni are setting themselves up for a nasty religious war, just like the Christians did a couple centuries ago. There is no limit on the use of resources when you are defending your view of faith. While fighting between them Iran (or their agents) would also fling a rocket or two at Israel just to make things interesting (and blame them for the fight).

Would they knock out each other's oil centers, you bet. Who gains? Ven and Russia.

That is why we need energy independence.

Brat said:
That is why we need energy independence.

If the Middle East didn't have huge oil reserves, who would give them a 2nd thought? Not any developed country............ :D

FinanceDude said:
If the Middle East didn't have huge oil reserves, who would give them a 2nd thought? Not any developed country............ :D

We would, once we run out of sand.

youbet said:
We would, once we run out of sand.
Monterey (Sand City), CA prides itself on having exported sand to Saudi Arabia for swimming pool filters.

Ya, how are we going to replace our beaches after our big hurricanes.

Back
Top Bottom