Recent Photo

Guess which one is me... This was a charity golf outing. Free booze and food all day and 18 holes of golf. It was no fun at all..

See ya,

W

How kind of you to endure such treatment for charity;)

How kind of you to endure such treatment for charity;)

SO, THAT'S what happens when young attractive women hear you are financially independent? Bring it on! :cool:

I bet that makes your putter flutter, to paraphrase Johnny Carson...

Oh, man, that makes me sad for the good old days of Carson. I was an exceptionally poor college student (both financially and academically, mostly poor in $) back in the early '70s. I used to do my calculus homework after my future wife had already gone to sleep with an old B&W TV on Carson while I slaved over differentials. I was 20 years old and he was in his forties I guess. He was the greatest. Compared to what passes for late night TV now-a-days, he was the master. I miss him.

Mike D.

Someone has to do it....

Due to popular demand.... I have a bunch more but this will be the final installment.. Did not want to offend but it really was harmless fun and raised a ton of money for developing ball fields and parks in some tough areas of Myrtle Beach. So glad I could help out the KIDS<<<<

Oh these will be deleted in the next few days.....Don't want the kids to grow up with the misconceptions.....

See ya,

W

I'm sure many of the guys around here are green with envy! I'm not showing your pictures to DH until I know he's taken his blood pressure meds:)

Oh these will be deleted in the next few days.....Don't want the kids to grow up with the misconceptions.....
Did you misconceive with ALL of them? :cool:

Attachments

• Wallygator1.jpg
    Wallygator1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 575
  • Wallygator2.jpg
    Wallygator2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 575
  • Wallygator4.jpg
    Wallygator4.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 575
  • Wallygator3.jpg
    Wallygator3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 571
Did you misconceive with ALL of them? :cool:

I only had 20+ shots of Vodka and a dozen beers......so believe it or not I don't remember much after 6p.m. I was home and in bed alone at 9 pm. DW was not impressed but she knows it was for a good cause and stuff happens....:angel:

Once a year for the Kiddies.....

See ya,

W

Someone has to do it....

Due to popular demand.... I have a bunch more but this will be the final installment.. Did not want to offend but it really was harmless fun and raised a ton of money for developing ball fields and parks in some tough areas of Myrtle Beach. So glad I could help out the KIDS<<<<

Since you warned us about the deletions I went ahead and saved these on my computer. How old are the kids? I need to be able to time the extortion emails properly.

Re: Nolan Ryan. I just got to see him and hear him talk last Saturday night. He was great!

I only had 20+ shots of Vodka and a dozen beers......so believe it or not I don't remember much after 6p.m.
Apparently loss of short-term memory is the second effect of aging!

And there is no recognized drug to counteract the effects...

From the look of that grin on your face, you had the time of your life!

Living off an an Adventure/Sport motorcycle for a month will do that to a fella! Ha! I met my riding buddy on a dirt bike web site. After years of posting in forums, he invited me up for a ride near his place in Rogue River, Oregon. bi-annual trips to Oregon led to him talking me into a plated bike and the exploration of Idaho's back roads.

It's practice for when I pull the plug for good and really don't worry about time schedules.

I think we need some cute grandbaby pictures about now.

Back
Top Bottom