Senior Sayings

"Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"Get off my lawn"

Why did I come in here and where are my glasses?

Too bad youth is wasted on the youth.

IIRC by G. B. Shaw.

"I can poop, pee, and eat, so I'm doing ok."

Have I shown you a picture of my grandchildren?

My Dad always used to say “too soon old, too late smart.” Seems more true with every passing year.

Buddy of mine used to say, when we’re young we check for ‘phone, wallet, keys’ before leaving home. When we’re old it’s ‘phone, wallet, keys, zipper.’ I might add ‘glasses.’

I expect that the 4 Yorkshiremen will eventually make an appearance on this thread.

I thought I'd already entrenched them. :LOL:

My doctor wanted urine, blood, and stool samples, so I gave him my underwear. (insert rimshot here)

Buddy of mine used to say, when we’re young we check for ‘phone, wallet, keys’ before leaving home. When we’re old it’s ‘phone, wallet, keys, zipper.’ I might add ‘glasses.’

A variation: "Watch, wallet, spectacles, test*cles"

My Dad always used to say “too soon old, too late smart.” Seems more true with every passing year.

It's so bad at my house that DW and I have to frisk each other to make sure we have the keys, wallets, etc.

It's so bad at my house that DW and I have to frisk each other to make sure we have the keys, wallets, etc.
Maybe that could be counted "as an occurrence" on the sexual frequency poll that was recently started.

Back
Top Bottom