Share One Fact About You Almost Noone Knows............

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Unique hobby, etc?

I have a 30-year old baritone bugle I play at home as a stress reliever........but it's loud enough to cause other's stress............ :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe I'll post a picture......... :D

Well the folks on this board know....as for others.....

bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I

Actually, I like to write short stories with the help of a shot or two of J.D.

That I almost became a chef.

(Thankfully, in my senior year of high school, somebody actually taught me that math relates to finance, and well, I like money!)

Saluki, whoever on this board suggested we watch Idiocracy has my profound thanks! "I like money" has been used to death in our house ever since!

Something no one knows about me--I can't swim! I can stay alive in the water,but it ain't pretty! I am PADI certified to dive, though!

Sarah

Well thats a thread stopper...

I wrote a published (and not vanity) book of poetry under a pseudonym about 14 years ago.

Never told a soul about it. Did have one gf tell me that I swiped a poem from a published writer... ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Well thats a thread stopper...

I wrote a published (and not vanity) book of poetry under a pseudonym about 14 years ago.

Never told a soul about it. Did have one gf tell me that I swiped a poem from a published writer... ;)

here is my Poem du Jour...

Roses are red !

Violets are pink !

better put your shoes on !

Cause' your feet really stink !

My father fired one of the last shots of the US Civil war, and I am only 43.

bbuzzard said:
My father fired one of the last shots of the US Civil war, and I am only 43.

Perhaps you could splain' that a bit.

As I recall the Civil War ended in 1864, so if your father fired the last shot as an infant and later conceived you at the age of 100 then that would be the only explanation considering that you are only 43. That scenario seems highly unlikely.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:

Contrary to urban legend...

I did not write a book of poetry

and I did not star as an adult film star in over 170 films !

- So now you know

I posted on the ER forum with a pseudonym. Never told a soul about it.

I cleaned out my closets quite ruthlessly last summer and threw out almost everything, because I'm planning to move to another state when I retire. A lot of people know that, but what they don't know is....

...that despite my distaste for nostalgia I kept my 9th grade term paper, written in 1961. The title is "Modes in Ancient Greek Music". I have no interest in ancient Greek music now, but for some reason I kept it.

I flew a plane by myself before driving a car solo.

I saved an old lady from her burning house and then left the scene when the fire department arrived and I knew she was safely in their care. The report in the local paper said something to the effect "anonymous man saves senior."

I am the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child. :D

Eagle43 said:
I am the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child. :D

You got some BIG paternity payments coming, mister............I think your withdrawal rate just went to 12% a year............ :LOL: :LOL:

I shook hands with all three of the Apollo 13 astronauts.

Well.....I shook Warren Buffet's hand in Omaha. Hoping some of that wealth rubs off on me.

justin said:
I posted on the ER forum with a pseudonym. Never told a soul about it.

Was it a short term one like "Richard Reid" or longer term?

I overheard my SO talking on the phone about his wife of six years .No one knows that so called secret including me . Apparently I'm married .Now I'm making him take me on a honeymoon.

Back
Top Bottom