Shout out to a company

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Well, I have to do a shout out to a company. I cannot say it is a well known company but what just happened surprised me.

First, the company is SFA Companies (I see Shinn Fu on the website). I bought 3 Omega Pro jump starts for my cars. I took them out to recharge them and one was 'swollen'. It did appear to be a bit swollen when purchased but it seemed to work just fine. See pic below to show battery.

Well, it now does not work at all. It appears to take a charge but when we plugged in a tablet it would not charge it at all. So I doubt that the jump start would work either.

They are still under warranty so I sent in an email with the story about the battery and asked what to do. SURPRISE!!! I got a response in less than 5 minutes. They asked for a pic and proof of purchase. I sent that 23 minutes later. Most of the delay was me not looking for an email so quick. The next response from them was less than 2 minutes saying they will be shipping out a replacement.

This just floored me. No delay, no waiting for a day or more to get a response... just quick action.

I wish every business was this efficient in addressing problems you might have with their product. However, this is not the case since this is so strange to me that I had to write about it.

So, here is my shout out to them!!!

raw

Back
Top Bottom