Thanks to our Moderators/Administrators!!!

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Along with the Christmas wishes, it seems l like a good time to thank those who make this forum a civilized and very helpful place for the rest of us to interact. It has to be a low-paying:cool: thankless job at times.

I used to participate in two other very high traffic forums that really let posters go much too far before reining them in. And both forums devolved into chaos including shocking personal attacks at the drop of a hat.

Having had that experience makes me appreciate what our moderators here do for us.

A sincere thanks ladies and gentlemen! :flowers:

No kidding!
This place really is an oasis in the digital desert.
Thanks to those who keep it that way.

Whole-heartedly agree! Thank you for your committed efforts. They are visable but not appreciated as often as deserved.

Ditto, much thanks to the admin. and mods., this is one great forum.

Thanks to those who're doing it now from one who doesn't wanna do it any more...

Nev

A

I used to participate in two other very high traffic forums that really let posters go much too far before reining them in. And both forums devolved into chaos including shocking personal attacks at the drop of a hat.

We would much rather devolve into sheer nonsense. Personal attacks are so philistine don'tcha know. Anybody can commit a personal attack, but really high-quality nonsense is something to cherish.

A sincere thanks ladies and gentlemen! :flowers:
Amen.

Amethyst

Thanks from me, too. I run some cancer online support groups and have had some awful run-ins (I've been doing it for 12+ years). Luckily quiet now... But this group is WAY more interesting and intelligent!! Believe me, it's appreciated! :dance:

Muchas gracias también!

A BIG THANK YOU to all our mods; without them this forum just wouldn't be the same. :D

What a nice thread to read! We do our best. I'm sure the other mods/admins would agree with me that the members here are pretty terrific, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom