Thanks to our Moderators/Administrators!!!

What a nice thread to read! We do our best. I'm sure the other mods/admins would agree with me that the members here are pretty terrific, too. :)
Yes, I agree completely. I have learned a lot and it is appreciated.

Although I don't post much, I find this the most interesting board.... Thanks for keeping it interesting and civil.

Thanks for keeping my amount of infractions to a minimum..........:)

Awww, thanks y'all! I am honored to serve with such a fine group of folks as our mods and admins and grateful to have even a small part in keeping my beloved forum a place for the free exchange of ideas and suggestions among such intelligent and like-minded folks.

We sincerely appreciate your thanks!

You are all appreciated more than you know.

Kindest regards...

A big thanks from me as well - it's great to see the mods/admins deal with such a diverse group of people without the meltdowns you see on other forums

Definitely, a big thanks from me also. It is much appreciated!

What a nice thread to read! We do our best. I'm sure the other mods/admins would agree with me that the members here are pretty terrific, too. :)

Yes we are:D:D..... But mods/admins are the ones to blame, with their incessant prodding us into action:D!

THANK YOU Moderators & Administrators Although I don't post often, I read all the threads and appreciate what you do. Thanks

I've been out of town since the 24th, only checking in now and then (such as today while it is cold and raining here in Austin).

I just spotted this thread and what a lovely surprise. My thanks go back to all the members, it is you folks that really make this a great place to [-]work[/-] spend my time. :flowers:

Thanks to All

Adding my thanks to not only the mods/admins but also the other long term members and posters. I do not spend as much time here as I would like; but, it seems that I always learn something and am entertained when I am able to drop by. And, it always somehow feels much the same as sharing time with long time friends.

Thank you all again.

I am honored to be a member of this community. Everyday, I learn something new from our members, find something that interests me, or just have a good laugh. Thanks to all of you.

I want to add my thanks too. This board is a very nice experience, and the moderators are a big part of why that is true.

Ha

YEAH! Incredible the work the moderators/admins accomplish here - very much appreciated!

Yes to the moderators/admins.

I will say that a reason I liked this board so much was that there were some female moderators/admins.

I will say that a reason I liked this board so much was that there were some female moderators/admins.
Really! As this is the first and only forum I join, I did not know that Web forums are such male chauvinistic places.

Hey, I like women myself. ;)

Really! As this is the first and only forum I join, I did not know that Web forums are such male chauvinistic places.

Hey, I like women myself. ;)

Some of them are, though maybe not intentionality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom