This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so cold & windy today (down to low '50s), I was inspired to make split pea soup with carrots, mango sausage, shallots, and lots of garlic.

Breaking news...Planet Earth is still in its proper orbit in the solar system.

Today will be the 5th out of 5 days of sunshine. :cool: Highs in the mid 50s. Rain not due to arrive until Friday or Saturday.

Great golf weather last weekend and Monday, temps close to 70. Paying for it now though. Warm weather always followed by rain this time of year. Got about 3-4 inches yesterday and last night, more of the same is in the forecast for today. It will take a week for the golf course to dry out.:banghead:

Breaking news...Planet Earth is still in its proper orbit in the solar system.

Today will be the 5th out of 5 days of sunshine. :cool: Highs in the mid 50s. Rain not due to arrive until Friday or Saturday.

Similar stretch of warm sunny days here. Rain this morning, 66F and sunny this afternoon. Opened windows for first time since October.
Don't think it's time for the clothesline yet.

Report from Stuttgart, Germany - snow all damn day....AGAIN...veil schnee SUCKS! Even the German neighbors are complaining. Did my shoveling today....and this after being in FL when it finally broke 70 degrees.

Today was great! A slight overcast and 63 F. Went for a 90-mile ride around the area, ended up in Berkeley Springs, WV via the twisty-turny WV Rt. 9 and back home again.

Life is good.

We're still stuck in the mid thirties with lots of fog. But 47 and sunny is predicted for next Tuesday. Today, I was down the road where the driving scenes in "Fargo" were filmed; it's a little weird seeing the fog and the landmarks from the movie.

Temps have been reaching 80 the past couple of days and the wildflowers are poking out all over. Thanks to a wet winter this is likely to be a very colorful Spring.

smiley-devil01.gif
smiley-devil02.gif
smiley-devil07.gif
smiley-devil10.gif
smiley-devil25.gif
sFun_tornado.gif
......:LOL:

Highs near 80 a few days ago. Today is in the upper 40's with severe thunderstorms and wednesday night/thursday morning we could get snow. Just a typical Wisconsin spring.

North Dakota is having an early spring; most of the snow is gone and it has been in the 50s during the day and mid 30s at night for the last couple of weeks. We were due an early spring though, last year we had several days of snow in May.

Was sunny in the 80's yesterday with a tornado and hail watch that never materialized. Tomorrow's forecast is for snow. I wish we had some variety

Ah, yes, the weather remains awful, the Easter Parade was rained out, that is, it was a deluge. Sunny again, hat weather but a bit nippy.

Man, the pollen was awful today. Couldn't putt without my eyes watering. You could see a yellow haze blowing across the golf course. Suppose to rain tonight, hope it pours.

Man, the pollen was awful today. Couldn't putt without my eyes watering. You could see a yellow haze blowing across the golf course. Suppose to rain tonight, hope it pours.

Terrible here, too. And DH insists on sleeping with the windows open and the fan running. Yellow pollen is EVERYWHERE in our apartment. I am not even going to try and clean until it pours and the pollen season is over!

Terrible here, too. And DH insists on sleeping with the windows open and the fan running. Yellow pollen is EVERYWHERE in our apartment. I am not even going to try and clean until it pours and the pollen season is over!

Wow, I've never noticed actually seeing pollen in the air or in the house. My daughter has allergies, maybe I should pay more attention to the color of my house dust.:blush: I don't have the windows open much tho.

Teeny tiny crunchy leaf bud or seed coats :confused: are all over my back deck and yard right now. Pollen season is not far away. I'll be powerwashing that crud off in a few weeks in preparation for the annual deck floorboard staining touchup operation.
Today's forecasted thunderstorms should help blow a lot of that off the tree branches. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom