Tiger in a pile of p/r poop.............

Clifp, you know the old saying... "no matter how rich, how good looking, or how good she is in bed, somewhere someone is tired up putting up with her sh*t..."
:LOL:

I am pretty sure I could put up with very big pile for Elin, several hundred million and some cute kids.

clifp: What a guy to offer to sacrifice himself like that!

I just reread the last of this thread and I understand what you are saying about projecting, but, in this case, I don't think it sounds as if Elin had some sort of agreement with Tiger to an "open marriage." Big difference if Tiger conducts himself as if he has an open marriage and Elin doesn't know about it.

A male billionaire, age 30 something, well known,........One Woman ......I don't think so.....let's stop fooling ourselves (she didn't believe it either at the alter).

A woman has to be either born on another planet or be anencephalic to believe her 30 y/o billionaire husband, beau, boyfriend, husband or any other tag is only going to have her......dah ! Unless she's married to Huckabee or some other "so called" more holier than thou person. The name of the game is...Who wants to Be A Millionaire......

A woman has to be either born on another planet or be anencephalic to believe her 30 y/o billionaire husband, beau, boyfriend, husband or any other tag is only going to have her......dah ! Unless she's married to Huckabee or some other "so called" more holier than thou person. The name of the game is...Who wants to Be A Millionaire......

You're right. I've thought and thought, and I just can't come up with any holier than thou types that have been known to cheat. :rolleyes:

You're right. I've thought and thought, and I just can't come up with any holier than thou types that have been known to cheat. :rolleyes:

Let's never forget: (-- from List of Christian evangelist scandals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Jim & Tammy Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart, 1986 and 1991
Main articles: Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker

Swaggart's confession where he declared to his congregation on television, "I have sinned against you, my Lord", became an iconic image of the 1980s[1]

In 1986, evangelist Jimmy Swaggart began on-screen attacks against fellow televangelists Marvin Gorman and Jim Bakker. He uncovered Gorman's affair with a member of Gorman's congregation, and also helped expose Bakker's infidelity (which was arranged by a colleague while on an out-of-state trip).[2] These exposures received widespread media coverage. Gorman retaliated in kind by hiring a private investigator to uncover Swaggart's own adulterous indiscretions with a prostitute.[3]

Swaggart was subsequently forced to step down from his pulpit for a year and made a tearful televised apology in February 1988 to his congregation, saying "I have sinned against you, my Lord, and I would ask that your precious blood would wash and cleanse every stain until it is in the seas of God's forgiveness."[4][5]

Swaggart was caught again by California police three years later in 1991 with another prostitute, Rosemary Garcia, who was riding with him in his car when he was stopped for driving on the wrong side of the road. When asked why she was with Swaggart, she replied, "He asked me for sex. I mean, that's why he stopped me. That's what I do. I'm a prostitute."[6]

Wonderful opportunity for "The Tiger" to remake himself....A movie star maybe....damn, why didn't I think of that....only in America there's money to be made EVERYDAY in everyway.

Interesting that he is on the cover of the next issue of Vanity Fair. Someone like him who has protected his privacy for so long, is going to go public. Will be an interesting read as normally their articles are usually good. Hopefully it's not just a kiss-ar$e story, and not just all about his extra-marital relationships.

More interesting, I thought, was that he's shirtless a la movie star/sex appealing stud muffin photos? Huh? What is this guy saying to us reeeeaaaallly? Is this the way he says it's the nail in the marital coffin? Elin can't be jumping up and down with joy over those photos I suspect.
Nice body, tho. Now if I could only tolerate that overly-toothy smile....says she "as if" she ever had a chance..ha!

hmmm....

One never would have guessed for the definitive account of the night of Tiger Woods Caddy crash to come from former NHL coach Pat Burns, but apparently it has. Burns told CKAC Sports in Montreal that he has connections to the highway patrol, and then gave his secondhand count of the events of last November 27th.
“After dinner, Tiger Woods watched football in the living room while sending text messages to Rachel, the famous blond,” he told the radio station. “Whenever he received a message from her, he erased it. Meanwhile, one of his friends, based in Orlando, invited him to go play poker. At approximately 7:30 p.m., he went to change, then left. He forgot his phone on the coffee table in the lounge. Rachel, meanwhile, continued to write her text messages.
“His wife (Elin Nordegren) saw the message. When he returned, around 11:30 p.m. or midnight, she waited at the door. She asked what it was, these messages, and who was this woman.
According to Burns, Woods went up to the second floor of the home, wearing a t-shirt and shorts.
“He kept saying there was nothing there. He went to watch television … then suddenly, bang! A nine-iron in the face!”
According to Burns, the hit caused a large cut in Woods’ cheek and knocked out two of his teeth.
“He left the house running without shoes. Elin followed him with the club. He left in his Escalade. She followed him and broke two or three windows. That’s why he hit the tree,” he said.
“They took him to hospital in Orlando. Elin was in the ambulance with him and called his agent. He suggested that they meet at the hospital. Once there, the doctors said he needed plastic surgery to repair the broken teeth, but only one institution could do it, in Phoenix (Arizona). The agent warmed up the jet to he could leave for Phoenix where they could fix his face. This explains (Woods’) absence when the police wanted to meet him the following days,” Pat Burns told the station

More interesting, I thought, was that he's shirtless a la movie star/sex appealing stud muffin photos? Huh? What is this guy saying to us reeeeaaaallly? Is this the way he says it's the nail in the marital coffin? Elin can't be jumping up and down with joy over those photos I suspect.
Nice body, tho. Now if I could only tolerate that overly-toothy smile....says she "as if" she ever had a chance..ha!

Hey, if I can take one for the guys by putting up with Elin and the kids. You should do the same for the woman. He is still rich, an awesome golfer, and allegedly smart (Stanford grad). Of course you'll need the male equivalent of chastity belt to keep little tiger under control. :)

Hey, this might be your chance at being the "elderebrity" you predicted we would see more of in 2010! Get the Tiger by the tail, and you're on your way:D

I didn't know Tiger was into women who's boobs sit on their knees. Cool. I'm in!

Do you think its Tiger putting out these photos and articles....Duh..No, its the media and US. Tiger wants to lay low (smart) and let time be his friend (smart), not have more media exposure (dumb). The media gets PAID to keep Tiger in the spot light not the converse.

My suggestion is for Tiger not to say ANYTHING for 6 months. No interviews, no articles, no golf. NADA. Continue to practice his swing in the back yard and come out in a year and kick a-- and win the next Masters.....THAT would shut up all the pontificators and jealous hypocrites so they can go ahead and get a life and accomplish one tenth of what The Tiger has done (as soon we forget all the good a human being has done......very sad indeed)

'He without sin, let him/her cast the first stone'

Do you think its Tiger putting out these photos and articles....Duh..No, its the media and US. Tiger wants to lay low (smart) and let time be his friend (smart), not have more media exposure (dumb). The media gets PAID to keep Tiger in the spot light not the converse.

My suggestion is for Tiger not to say ANYTHING for 6 months. No interviews, no articles, no golf. NADA. Continue to practice his swing in the back yard and come out in a year and kick a-- and win the next Masters.....THAT would shut up all the pontificators and jealous hypocrites so they can go ahead and get a life and accomplish one tenth of what The Tiger has done (as soon we forget all the good a human being has done......very sad indeed)

'He without sin, let him/her cast the first stone'
I don't really care much about the whole topic, but golf success is not going to change anything or shut anyone up.

So what do people think of Tiger's apology. I think it is a good start, but I don't think my opinion of him will ever return to his pre affair values.

Still I like that he really took responsibility for his own actions, and I actually believe him when he says "I was entitled".

I saw the replay last night. I guess the speech was a decent first step in an attempt to put this behind him and rebuild the image. But whenever he does return to golf, he will be asked a lot of tough questions at the weekly press conferences so that will be interesting. I could care less about the details though. Personally, I enjoy watching the PGA tour even without him. But there are some who only watch because of him.

I watched the apology. My initial reaction was "horse hockey". We'll have to wait and see how this thing plays out. I don't understand why sports figures get so much attention and are held up as heroes for young people. They make gillions playing games and endorsing products. What's really so great about that?

Tiger didn't apologize. He just read the words written for him by his PR agency, and exhibited the facial expressions that they coached him to use.

Did not see his speech. Frankly, just don't give a hoot. Whatever problems, are between his wife and him. His mother still loves him, he is still a good player I presume ( no golf fan here), and in time will be back to making (some) money.

Don't see the point of public self abuse, they are but words on paper read aloud. Whatever remorse he has, surely will be dealt with by him in private. I guess those who paid money to watch him play and bought the stuff he endorsed wanted a pound of flesh. Hence the public reading.

Things I've learned from Tigerpalooza in the last six months:

If you do something wrong, an apology can never erase that fact and it may not be accepted whether heartfelt or not.

Do not believe you know anything about anyone other than the activities you can observe (playing a sport, legislating, acting, playing music). Enjoy those activities for what they are. All the rest of their lives are either being set up for us or are being created in our own minds (I want to believe a stellar athlete is a great guy because I want to believe nice guys win, but really the two issues are not related in the least).

The media makes money off everything they can and there was a lot of money to be made and free publicity to be garnered by a lot of people in covering Tiger yesterday. A sports figure being a complete jerk in his personal life gets a lot more coverage than anything of substance.

Don't sleep with a married man. And don't expect a public apology from him.

Kiss my DH more often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom