Time to pay up.

dory36

Early-Retirement.org Founder, Developer of FIRECal
I have offered everyone ample opportunity to contribute to the upkeep of the forum.

For those who have ignored this opportunity, I now have a new inducement, inspired by the tax collectors of Patna, India.

Attachments

• pay-up.gif
    pay-up.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 116
  • pay-up.gif_thumb
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
I believe I paid up once. Your post reminded me to do so again but I can't find out how. Shouldn't you have a Paypal link on the home page or something? Or am I just missing something right in front of my face?

donheff said:
I believe I paid up once. Your post reminded me to do so again but I can't find out how. Shouldn't you have a Paypal link on the home page or something? Or am I just missing something right in front of my face?

There is a link to how to make a contribution at the lower left of this page...
img_450697_0_1b6bc461972642098062b90de79ab610.gif

Try that in Texas; go ahead, just make sure they wear a Stetson.

I just paid up............ :LOL: :LOL:

REWahoo! said:
There is a link to how to make a contribution at the lower left of this page...
img_450778_0_1b6bc461972642098062b90de79ab610.gif

Was it there all the time or did you guys just put it in to make me worry about early Alzheimers? I paid - now I have to recalculate my SWR for the year.

Now I've completed my Christmas shopping.

I paid too. Hope it got there. I had a message from Amazon something like

<blank> (nothing there) thanks you for contributing to the Early Retirement board etc.

hope that doesn't mean my contribution got lost in the ether....

"I paid too. Hope it got there. I had a message from Amazon something like thanks you for contributing to the Early Retirement board etc.
hope that doesn't mean my contribution got lost in the ether...."

Me too! Paid last month I believe, but the site lacks a good confimation process. I think I ended up thinking it hadn't happened, but a couple of days later the debit showed on my account.

I appreciate all the response to what was mainly posted as a bit of humor! :)

But what am I going to do with all those singing and dancing eunuchs I signed up?!
::)

Feed them, breed them, and save them for next year :LOL: Oops, sorry, forget the breeding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom